Game-Labs Forum

Server crash....AGAIN

Sea Fox

Question

The one good thing naval action is always had going for it has been an excellent server. It crashed the other day and it crashed today. And not just a crash I crash for just handful of people. The guy who attacked me apparently kept going because by the time I got back on battle is over I was done back in Port. Lost ships and cargo

WTF?

4 answers to this question

server problem would be ..everybody gets disconnected,  5 people or so would IMHO a probable internet / hardware problem on your end.

I haven't had any server problem since the roll back as far as I can recall ? Not sure it's an issue on game labs end if it causes a problem for 5 or so people ?

sounds more like driver issues or fried potatoes, sorry

On 3/23/2020 at 8:07 PM, Sea Fox said:

The one good thing naval action is always had going for it has been an excellent server. It crashed the other day and it crashed today. And not just a crash I crash for just handful of people. The guy who attacked me apparently kept going because by the time I got back on battle is over I was done back in Port. Lost ships and cargo

WTF?

Captain, by the time of the post servers didn't experience issues, it must be a temporary connection issues on players side

• Thanks 1