Game-Labs Forum

Confusion at Trinidad

Macjimm

19 minutes ago, Vibrio Cholerae said:

are they going to join Shroud Cay at maintenance?

Highly likely. May be today, or at least tomorrow we will see ships under yellow flag with dragon (though it was introduced in 1860s)

1 minute ago, Conte D. Catellani said:

why from Shroud Cay and not grom an other free town? i know that the nation without a secure capital all start from there but why not change and keep them in Trinidad?

screams of favouritism for one

18 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

Highly likely. May be today, or at least tomorrow we will see ships under yellow flag with dragon (though it was introduced in 1860s)

im sorry to break it to you but the first Chinese Labour was brought to Trinidad in 1806.. :( so they have just as much reason to be a faction there as russian, prussia and poland, but at this rate they might aswell just fine any country that had some kind of connection to the caribbean in that era and add them.. source: http://www.caribbean-atlas.com/en/themes/waves-of-colonization-and-control-in-the-caribbean/daily-lives-of-caribbean-people-under-colonialism/the-chinese-in-the-caribbean-during-the-colonial-era.html

image.png.f31af3786f9801e619c3103f481e3875.png

Edited by erelkivtuadrater

12 minutes ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

im sorry to break it to you

I was talking not about Chinese in the Caribbean, but about Chinese naval ensign (Qing imperial naval flag), as I don't know anything of Chinese unified organised state Navy in 1715-1815 (game's time period)

• Like 1