Game-Labs Forum

Confusion at Trinidad

Macjimm

Does anyone know why the workers are upset about conditions that could not be better?  Is this some sort of reverse phsycology politics?  Is the recent news suggesting that the workers are never satisfied, even with the best arrangement?  Is this news some sort of sarcastic code that means the workers are very pleased with foreign influence?    

Chinese laborers on Trinidad who recently arrived from Macao on the British ship "Fortitute" have demanded an improvement to workers condition. Obviously this is happening because of foreign influence and the working conditions could not be better

On my own behalf...

....maybe

Puerto Espana is already in the hands of the Chinese 🤪

Trinidadian fishermen also report that they have seen Chinese workers heaping up artificial islands in the middle of the Caribbean and then claiming that these artificial islands have been part of China for 1000 years.

Edited by Georg Fromm
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Serk said:

Also toben sie und erobern das Karibische Meer mit Flotten westlicher Erstpreise? Das ist Eintauchen für dich.

The Chinese are a smart and adaptable people, why shouldn't they recognize and take advantage of European ship types? And with immersion it was over much earlier .....

1 hour ago, Raekur said:

So would this indicate that there will be other nations based on sales? Next is who, Japan and Canada?

Greater Columbia and Empire of Brazil, to promote sales in Latin America.

There won't be a chinese nation, just as there isn't a Poland-Lithuanian one.

Frontline systems, remember?

GL getting out of a free town to the chinese.

19 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Only if devs add them (Chinese) on the same rules as Russia, Prussia and Poland 😉 But ofc you don`t know it

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

They will use their alts in other nation to sabotage resistance. I’d be worried if I was playing in Prussia.   😂

Edited by Serk

With today's developement, I really hope Puerto de Espana won't be transformed into a chinese capital, but that this new nation will have to fight it out from free towns like other impossible nations.

Edited by Serk

1 minute ago, Raekur said:

Are you sure that the new nation will be inserted using the impossible nation template? I suspect they will be given a small block of ports to begin with.

Why would they have this while other ahistorical nations don't? It is the point of my post. Do not make Puerto as a uncapturable capital. Make them fight it out from free towns first.

Edited by Serk