Game-Labs Forum

What is your favorite hull or hull type?

Zak MacKay

So what is your current favorite hulls or ship types to build?

For battleship mine is the Austrian modernized dreadnought. Its a flexible hull. Its engines can get up to 79.4% capacity with maximum speed and minimum size making it reasonably fast. It has the highest resilience in the game letting it get -82% torpedo and gun damage resistances. The towers have a very flexible position letting you place 3 guns forward. But I mostly like it for the massive resilience.

I also like the new light cruisers and battle cruisers but don't have any exact favorites. Heavy cruisers I just find kind of boring to design.

• Like 1

I like building supercruisers which are quickly becoming my favourite type of ship. Along with the big 80k tonne plus monsters which are also my favs as well.

The japanese supercruiser hull is really noice, hope we can get more like azuma, yoshino, stalingrad, alaska, kronstandt, graf spee and other supercruiser hulls. I like the look and feel of it, along with how you can closely make the izichima(?) (probs just butchered the name). Just a nice looking hull in general.

4 hours ago, Zak MacKay said:

Maybe I should give the new super cruisers more of a try. One thing I don't like about the Japanese super cruiser is  the 3" secondaries on the towers

oh i hate that! visually terrible. 

the Large cruiser design is nice.