Game-Labs Forum

Port Battle cooldown timer

Port Battle cooldowns  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Should Port Battle Cooldowns be removed entirely?

2. 2. Should several nations be able to flip a port and thus have several port battles scheduled for a port, and each nation has their own cooldown? (See suggestion details below)

• No, just one port battle scheduled at a time, remove cooldown
    • No, just one port battle scheduled at a time, keep cooldowns
    • Yes, if nation A fails, nation C's port battle is still on
    • ^ Same, but if A wins, nation C's PB is also still on

6 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

another thing admin said recently is that in the future there will be no no-show PB's

hope you like whatever solution they have come up with

i don't have anything further to add on this particular topic at this moment in time

ty

You can't force ppl to show for PBs, and how will you remove fx. the screening aspect?

I don't believe there will be a solution and regardless, I'll find another way to ruin your gameplay experience. If you guys thought that I took kindly to you disrespecting us and no showing at Hat Island, well you made the playing field - I'll kick the ball.

1 minute ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

ty for clearly summing up what you are about sir

u did ask for it. Hat island u know.

20 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

u did ask for it. Hat island u know.

explained many times to you (including in this thread, other threads and in a PM with with you) that nations facing multiple port battles and cannot attend them all have to pick and choose which to attend

every other nation accepts it's a bummer created by game mechanics and deals with it 

again we had zero problem with russia no showing to some of the pb's with them yesterday (on account of them also having multiple PB's during the same time window) nor are we acting as if somebody fully inserted the main mast from a santisima into our anal cavity because russia didn't tell us which pb's with us they would or would not be attending

this is an issue that you are using as an excuse to be griefers and douches

good luck with that

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

53 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

explained many times to you (including in this thread, other threads and in a PM with with you) that nations facing multiple port battles and cannot attend them all have to pick and choose which to attend

every other nation accepts it's a bummer created by game mechanics and deals with it 

again we had zero problem with russia no showing to some of the pb's with them yesterday (on account of them also having multiple PB's during the same time window) nor are we acting as if somebody fully inserted the main mast from a santisima into our anal cavity because russia didn't tell us which pb's with us they would or would not be attending

this is an issue that you are using as an excuse to be griefers and douches

good luck with that

Guess Denmark-Norway just has too many PBs to attend.

Btw.. You set the PBs not us. If you couldn't fill them - don't set them. Now we're setting PBs but unfortunately it seems real easy to convince ppl to do the hostility, but it REALLY hard to convince them to stay up for two nights in a row. Guess it's just a mechanics issue. Deal with it.

Please take the childish who-is-the-biggest-timer-exploiter, who-causes-more-empty-portbattles, who-did-it-first, and who-does-it-most banter back to National News, preferably in its own little thread (or better yet to private messages).

Believe me, from an objective third party view you all seem like children. A little role play is good but now EVERY SINGLE THREAD the same idiocy. Neither side in this sounds mature, realistic, or rational.

If you think I might be talking about you, I probably am. My apologies to everyone else.