Game-Labs Forum

Why a fully health ship sinks?

The one thing currently I wish could change in this game is when the current or wind pushes your completely full crew healthy ship onto a shore or side of a rock mast hill that after a little while it sinks. I mean even it a ship landed on the shore it shouldn't sink.  Just because it is hard to move a ship against the wind should not be a reason for it to sink?

Well I guess your saying that must be a bug then but it was in the Nassua battle it got pushed against the rock wall below the coastal guns which they could not shoot at is due to the angle so that is why it remained a healthy ship and got stuck there due to the wind and then sunk which sucked.  I will include you made a nice surprise change in that battle where the 3 enemy ships now attacks us with the support of the coastal guns which before we had to take out the coastal guns before they attacked. I do like the change just wish I knew it before I went into it. LOL 

On 3/18/2020 at 2:19 AM, doublebuck said:

Well I guess your saying that must be a bug then but it was in the Nassua battle it got pushed against the rock wall below the coastal guns which they could not shoot at is due to the angle so that is why it remained a healthy ship and got stuck there due to the wind and then sunk which sucked.  I will include you made a nice surprise change in that battle where the 3 enemy ships now attacks us with the support of the coastal guns which before we had to take out the coastal guns before they attacked. I do like the change just wish I knew it before I went into it. LOL 

Once you experience the problem again could you please report it in game via F11 button?