Game-Labs Forum

Redeem key not working

GriffinMan33

8 hours ago, GriffinMan33 said:

I'm trying to redeem my key in the launcher but all I get is this error. Do I need to wait some period of time or something?

Greetings,

Could you please check private forum message for addition clarification

Ah, the issue seems to be resolved now. It turns out you do have to include the dashes in the key. I'd recommend either having them be input automatically, or at least state that they're required. Most services do one or the other, or at least tell you. Either way, thank you for your time!

14 hours ago, GriffinMan33 said:

Ah, the issue seems to be resolved now. It turns out you do have to include the dashes in the key. I'd recommend either having them be input automatically, or at least state that they're required. Most services do one or the other, or at least tell you. Either way, thank you for your time!

Nice to hear the problem is solved! The feedback is sent to Xsolla team.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Thanatous said:

I cannot redeem the key i was given in my email, says invalid key. i have included dashes and everything.

Greetings,

Could you please clarify have you tried to copy the code from email and paste it in the launcher redeem window? Also, Xsolla experienced issues for the past 2 hours, if you were trying to activate the key during that time, that might be the case (the problem is solved by now, please try to activate the key again)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...