Game-Labs Forum

War correspondent

1 hour ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Thx mate, I've noted the structure and I'll add it to my own.

And for others: I'd really like ss of every PB during the week, the most important will be added to the news and the others will get an honourable mention!

Kind regards

Lars Kjaer

1 hour ago, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh33333 said:

Great video, looking forward to the shorter format in the next one, if youre looking at stuff in a browser again go full screen (f11 by default) itll look nicer. Timestamps in the description/ pinned comment would be great.

I'll try both and thx for the suggestions :D

So. I've tried to make different scenes but now I can't really combine them.

Any1 know an easy (as in easy for a neanderthal) to combine different videos into one?

I'm generally satisfied with the current work, one could argue that it still needs a bit more flush, but I'd really hate to have to redo it all just because I can't figure out how to combine the different scenes into one..

Next video is up and I've made a new format that I hope is a bit more informative.

Please leave constructive criticism below and @Liq I haven't figured out how to make timestamps... I'll keep working on that part. I did manage to hit 20 mins, tho so there is that.

Third iteration of the weekly update is being uploaded now, it brings a bit of a rant and I haven't really experimented a whole lot in this video since I've been a bit ill lately so timestamps are still the focus for next video.

• 3 weeks later...

As some of you may know I was ill the past couple of weeks so I've been lazy in making updates.

Here is the latest iteration of the NA weekly update tho.

Looking at the part where you talk about Prussia, it doesnt really make sense, because you keep mistaking all of Prussia for KRAKE alone. 😄 It was only KRAKE, LI0NS and their Chinese alt clan who were at war with Russia, the remaining clans, RGK, TO, ROVER, PGP, werent. that makes quite a difference. that is the whole reason southern Prussian pbs werent contested because all these ports were either LI0NS, KRAKE or GHAN and these clans took us of the friend list. 

Btw, LLAMA isnt the alt clan of KRAKE, its the new clan of KRAKE, main accounts of KRAKE have been moved to Russia.

On 3/8/2020 at 7:31 AM, Lars Kjaer said:

Hey all

I've been missing @Jeheil a lot, as in a whole lot, and since the WG isn't as regular as I would like I'm going to be making a weekly update on youtube, discussing the current state of RvR and current events.

First off I'll try to make it unbiased, I'll still call the swedes meatballs, the russians borsjt, the prussians bratwursts, the US cheeseburgers, the brits fish'n'chips, the dutch tulips (I really need a cuisine for the dutch, haven't the dutch made a single dish worth eating?!!), the french croissants, the spanish paellas, the danish sausages, the pirates shouldn't be a nation so they'll be denominated pirates and the PL is a dead faction so I'll just refer to them as the PL.

If any1 has stuff they'd like to have implemented, advice, articles etc. then drop me a mail and I'll see if I can include it. I'll have a link below as soon as I'm allowed to upload videos on my youtube channel and everyone shouldn't look at the videos, I can recommend just listening since.. well I'm crap at new technologies so there's no special effects.

Kind regards

Lars Kjaer

Btw: I'll make a weekly update every Sunday uploaded on Mondays, first video will ofc be on a Tuesday!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_e6aWXKEdhNcb_83pGfsFA

You forgot to put  link to your channel

1 hour ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Looking at the part where you talk about Prussia, it doesnt really make sense, because you keep mistaking all of Prussia for KRAKE alone. 😄 It was only KRAKE, LI0NS and their Chinese alt clan who were at war with Russia, the remaining clans, RGK, TO, ROVER, PGP, werent. that makes quite a difference. that is the whole reason southern Prussian pbs werent contested because all these ports were either LI0NS, KRAKE or GHAN and these clans took us of the friend list. 

Btw, LLAMA isnt the alt clan of KRAKE, its the new clan of KRAKE, main accounts of KRAKE have been moved to Russia.

True in that respect I may have been a little bit too circled in on KRAKE et co, but tbf they are the ones most active in RvR :)

I'll keep it in mind for the future tho.