Game-Labs Forum

Грифинг от британских игроков

Прошу максимально детально разобрать этот бой, если это возможно, игрок на редутабле заблокировал меня и подставил под непись, непись меня запулила и победила в абордаже, меня пытался оттолкнуть мой союзник с группы, но другой игрок заблокировал его и оттолкнул, мой корабль они забрали, прошу наказать их и вернуть мне мой корабль

NAB-98699 - это номер репорта из того боя, так же ниже скрины из боя 

20200307005912_1.jpg20200307005956_1.jpg20200307010626_1.jpg

Since I was present as Charles Peregrine Graeme, I want to exercise my right of self defense and make a statement on the yester events, even thought not speaking for the rest of us automatically.

1. When you engage a larger event prize ship with no chance of defeating or capping it, others are still free to join that battle for 2 minutes, like always. A parking lot is not your personal property, just because your friend stands in it, trying to block another car trying to park. Green on green damage is and always will be illegal, and it was not executed in that case. But the joining faction does not have to follow your orders or your tactical approach to solve the situation in that particullar or any other action.
  2. And I do not believe I have to explain this. When you do ram a ship, you cannot just say he is "blocking" you. In such a case it is just your own poor sailing. Even on the screenshot it looks quite obvious that we wanted to do a stern-rake-and-board-combination. So why are you running into a ship that is doing an obvious thing by holding its position whilst boarding/gunning crew down?
  3. Even if you do lose your ship during a more reasonable manner than trying to delay others in boarding or whatever you were thinking you were doing, it does not belong to anyone afterwards. Maybe it would have been handed back to you, if you not pissed us of by sinking the Wreker while it was down to 60ish crew without any other reason than pissing us off. You lost it at your own expense, we manned it after it stopped being your ship. Best way for us would have been to just sink it, to have it out of the way, but we were considering to hand it back to you afterwards. 

So the definition of griefing is to purposefully shooting or otherwise sabotaging your teammates. We clearly communicated what we were about to do. We clearly stated that we were going to board that Wreker, what by public means involves getting close to a ship, blocking it (the Wreker in this case). You, of course, do not have to follow our tactical approach as a reverse conclusion. But you did know that some big ships were about to get very close to the Wreker.

So your tactical approach was to, I don't know, hello kitty it, maybe we are lucky enough not to ram into the almost motionless setup of ships, that are present during a multi-boarding-action most of the time, while we are speeding along it at point-blank-range. And that is the most flattering interpretation I can do in this case. Of course you have the right to chose such a poor tactical approach. But if it goes wrong, it may be seen as borderline-griefing, since you, by your actions, were sabotaging our attempts of boarding the Wreker, by getting yourself boarded due to poor sailing, blocking and ramming our boarding ships out of a personal or momentary grudge against us.

So yes everyone, please do analyse this as thoroughly as you can. Then you will most likely have a laughter and dismiss that charge. 

43 minutes ago, Yorkshire Studding said:

Since I was present as Charles Peregrine Graeme, I want to exercise my right of self defense and make a statement on the yester events, even thought not speaking for the rest of us automatically.

1. When you engage a larger event prize ship with no chance of defeating or capping it, others are still free to join that battle for 2 minutes, like always. A parking lot is not your personal property, just because your friend stands in it, trying to block another car trying to park. Green on green damage is and always will be illegal, and it was not executed in that case. But the joining faction does not have to follow your orders or your tactical approach to solve the situation in that particullar or any other action.
  2. And I do not believe I have to explain this. When you do ram a ship, you cannot just say he is "blocking" you. In such a case it is just your own poor sailing. Even on the screenshot it looks quite obvious that we wanted to do a stern-rake-and-board-combination. So why are you running into a ship that is doing an obvious thing by holding its position whilst boarding/gunning crew down?
  3. Even if you do lose your ship during a more reasonable manner than trying to delay others in boarding or whatever you were thinking you were doing, it does not belong to anyone afterwards. Maybe it would have been handed back to you, if you not pissed us of by sinking the Wreker while it was down to 60ish crew without any other reason than pissing us off. You lost it at your own expense, we manned it after it stopped being your ship. Best way for us would have been to just sink it, to have it out of the way, but we were considering to hand it back to you afterwards. 

So the definition of griefing is to purposefully shooting or otherwise sabotaging your teammates. We clearly communicated what we were about to do. We clearly stated that we were going to board that Wreker, what by public means involves getting close to a ship, blocking it (the Wreker in this case). You, of course, do not have to follow our tactical approach as a reverse conclusion. But you did know that some big ships were about to get very close to the Wreker.

So your tactical approach was to, I don't know, hello kitty it, maybe we are lucky enough not to ram into the almost motionless setup of ships, that are present during a multi-boarding-action most of the time, while we are speeding along it at point-blank-range. And that is the most flattering interpretation I can do in this case. Of course you have the right to chose such a poor tactical approach. But if it goes wrong, it may be seen as borderline-griefing, since you, by your actions, were sabotaging our attempts of boarding the Wreker, by getting yourself boarded due to poor sailing, blocking and ramming our boarding ships out of a personal or momentary grudge against us.

So yes everyone, please do analyse this as thoroughly as you can. Then you will most likely have a laughter and dismiss that charge. 

Тебе самому то не стыдно? Вы дважды пытались меня заблочить, первый раз кристиан, которому это не удалось, так как я успел вывернуть, и второй раз редутабль, который удачно оказался справа и у меня не было возможности вывернуть, какие же вы все таки ушлые (Aren't you ashamed of yourself ? You tried to block me twice, the first time Christian, who did not succeed because I managed to turn it , and the second time the redoubt, which successfully turned out to be on the right and I did not have the opportunity to turn it , what are you still clever) Google Translete

И я молчу про то, что вы стреляли по моему напарнику через непись, вы ему сняли борт, но доказать это трудно, у вас есть отговорка, что вы стреляли в непись и типа случайно в него попадали, как вам живется то таким я вообще не понимаю такого поведения, еще и специально вы оттолкнули моего же напарника, чтобы он не мог забрать мой корабль, хотел бы я в глаза вам посмотреть (And I'm silent about the fact that you shot at my partner through nepis, you removed the Board for him, but it is difficult to prove it, you have an excuse that you shot at nepis and type accidentally hit it, how do you live like this I do not understand this behavior at all, also specifically you pushed my partner away so that he could not take my ship, I would like to look you in the eyes)

Так же, де райтер, очень легко убивается в 2 эндимиона, и не надо нам рассказывать что это слабые корабли, если у вас такого не получается, значит стоит меньше грифить, а учиться играть (So same, de Reiter, very easily killed in 2 Endymion, and not need to us tell that this weak ships, if you have such a not is obtained, means is worth less grifit, and learn play)

Так же я прощу обратить внимание на чат, что они там писали, на скринах это так же есть, я не шарю в английском, но напарник сказал, что они угрожали ему, что вели себя вызывающе, возможно не открыто, но с подтекстом (Also, I will forgive you to pay attention to the chat that they wrote there, on the screens it is also there, I do not fumble in English, but the partner said that they threatened him, that they behaved provocatively, perhaps not openly, but with subtext)

• 3 weeks later...

К сожалению без видео окончательного вердикта вынести нельзя. Steam ID игроков записаны, в случае подобных трибуналов в будущем, будут приняты соответствующие меры.
Unfortunately without video final decision cannot be made, Steam ID of accused players are recorded for a similar violations in future.