Game-Labs Forum

No installer email.

stuga1

I did not receive the installer download. I received a key. I did not receive a receipt so I can't even claim a refund. You know could just alpha release in to Steam. In fact that is what I am expecting. I don't care which but either send a refund or the installer email. This none sense of private forum isn't going to fly either. Their is no private forum for this product. 

5 hours ago, stuga1 said:

I did not receive the installer download. I received a key. I did not receive a receipt so I can't even claim a refund. You know could just alpha release in to Steam. In fact that is what I am expecting. I don't care which but either send a refund or the installer email. This none sense of private forum isn't going to fly either. Their is no private forum for this product. 

Greetings, please check private forum message (a "mail" icon in the upper right corner of the forum page) for additional clarification

Can i also get some of this additional clarification. i"m also experiencing this issue and by the looks of the forum so are alot of others. Maybe a sticky is in order. 

Figured it out. The download link is being marked as spam and went into the Junk folder. Thanks for your time.

Edited by HKTscuba
Resolved

2 hours ago, HKTscuba said:

Can i also get some of this additional clarification. i"m also experiencing this issue and by the looks of the forum so are alot of others. Maybe a sticky is in order. 

Figured it out. The download link is being marked as spam and went into the Junk folder. Thanks for your time.

Nice to hear the problem is solved!

The problem is some email domains consider mails from Xsolla as spam and either put it in the junk folder or completely block it.