Game-Labs Forum

Upcoming Alpha-5

7 minutes ago, arkhangelsk said:

I'll patiently wait, but here: How many people seriously think they were able to make "overpowered ships" versus the AI in the recent scenarios?

i am able to make BB that are able to tank multiple ships, so yea i would say a few.

4 hours ago, arkhangelsk said:

I'll patiently wait, but here: How many people seriously think they were able to make "overpowered ships" versus the AI in the recent scenarios?

Well, they added "improved damage model"  and "Several improvements/fixes in weights/costs of ship assets", so i guess Player will be able to make better ships even if AI have better technology on their own ships.

Or to put it simple: the game is more balanced now.

Edited by HusariuS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cptbarney said:

Yeah, makes me wonder why they choose warrior for the lighty cruiser hull (not that i have a problem was expecting either leander or belfast or fiji for the british hulls but eh).

So today, tommorrow or friday lol.

I would have preferred Omaha, Emden (new)/Koln/Nurnberg, Leander/Emerald and Kirov. Warrior and Trento are just way too old for my taste.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shaftoe said:

I would have preferred Omaha, Emden (new)/Koln/Nurnberg, Leander/Emerald and Kirov. Warrior and Trento are just way too old for my taste.

Wait... Trento is few years newer than Omaha, and more modern in design...

Just now, HusariuS said:

Wait... Trento is few years newer than Omaha, and more modern in design...

So what? I gave a pretty wide spectrum of more modern ships. Omaha may be old, but it has a special place in my heart (love-hate relationship) that Trento and Warrior don't have.

2 minutes ago, Shaftoe said:

hope we get la galissonaire, cleveland, brooklyn, agano, dido, emile bertin, condottieri, Town, zara, baltimore, takao, kent, mogami.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cptbarney said:

hope we get la galissonaire, cleveland, brooklyn, agano, dido, emile bertin, condottieri, Town, zara, baltimore, takao, kent, mogami.

I hope so, too. 

But for now, it'd be grand to just get the v5 sooner. Lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shaftoe said:

So what? I gave a pretty wide spectrum of more modern ships. Omaha may be old, but it has a special place in my heart (love-hate relationship) that Trento and Warrior don't have.

No no, you said that Trento was too old design to you and Omaha wasn't too old for you so i was like "wait what" :D

Just now, HusariuS said:

No no, you said that Trento was too old design to you and Omaha wasn't too old for you so i was like "wait what" :D

You misunderstood. I named a line of ships that I'd like to see. Then I said Warrior and Trento are too old for my taste. I don't have a special interest to them the same way I do to other older ships (which I haven't mentioned), only one of which is the Omaha class.

1 hour ago, Shaftoe said:

You misunderstood. I named a line of ships that I'd like to see. Then I said Warrior and Trento are too old for my taste. I don't have a special interest to them the same way I do to other older ships (which I haven't mentioned), only one of which is the Omaha class.

ok ok :D

1 minute ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Guys, the team needs a little more time for testing. We want to make sure that the new damage system is not containing any bugs. Thank you a lot for your patience!

Wait, you mean you can't just snap your fingers and make it work??!  Poor show, Nick....poor show....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Guys, the team needs a little more time for testing. We want to make sure that the new damage system is not containing any bugs. Thank you a lot for your patience!

Ok. But I suppose you know you'll have to hotfix it anyway. That's where we come out - to look for the bugs you 4 couldn't possibly find on your own in what little time you have. So, if there will be some issues, we'll understand. ;)

46 minutes ago, Shaftoe said:

Ok. But I suppose you know you'll have to hotfix it anyway. That's where we come out - to look for the bugs you 4 couldn't possibly find on your own in what little time you have. So, if there will be some issues, we'll understand. ;)

we did pay 50 dollars for an alpah so bugs are a feature, not a downside :3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lordcmdr said:

I can't wait to "Balanz" Kremlin in my own battles...

Imagine weegees rage when they see kremlin getting smashed by german bb's lol.

EDIT: forgot the word see whoops.

Edited by Cptbarney