Game-Labs Forum

Loosing money after end of Stage

JerryRocy

1 hour ago, JerryRocy said:

In the end of stage I had about 20.000 money, then I click "End od stage" and in the begin of next stage I lost about 15.000 money. Thats not god this system steal money.

Have you checked your maintenance costs? In the top right of the campaign map there is a red or green arrow that indicates if your maintenance costs are higher than your current funding. You can reduce maintenance costs by selling trophies and ships, as well as moving crew and land units into the reserves.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pandakraut said:

Have you checked your maintenance costs? In the top right of the campaign map there is a red or green arrow that indicates if your maintenance costs are higher than your current funding. You can reduce maintenance costs by selling trophies and ships, as well as moving crew and land units into the reserves.

Hey Panda, are you saying trophy's that just sit in our harbor cost us maintenance? If I have 4 trophy's that I have not sold or made to be mine that they actually costs me money to keep in my harbor before I gain enough rep to unlock them?

3 hours ago, Strategy General said:

Prisoner upkeep also in effect.

Got to feed them and take care of there needs.

Still wish you could force prisoners to join crew .

If you needed man power it would be a great option.

Money directly translates into manpower. There is no limit to the number of recruits that you have access to as long as you can pay to recruit them.

The main thing I absolutely hate about this issue is that when I am at minus funding, I can't even add officers that are in reserve.  My funds show as 0, the officers cost 0 and nothing at all can be done. Bummer...

28 minutes ago, CajunNavy said:

The main thing I absolutely hate about this issue is that when I am at minus funding, I can't even add officers that are in reserve.  My funds show as 0, the officers cost 0 and nothing at all can be done. Bummer...

So in your scenario you have 0 money. You had previously purchased an officer, but when you try to assign the officer for $0 it doesn't let you?

Edited by pandakraut