Game-Labs Forum

Need more dock space

I have noticed with more and more ships that you plan to bring out but nothing on more dock space for said ships. Its sad enough that one cant own one of every ship in game and have space for them all but to also have to pick and choose what ships to own. Other games I have played have aloud players to buy an unlimited number of port slots for said ships however here if we even buy the DLC we are still limited to just 30. Not Near enough for the play style I play and not near enough to justify buying more DLC ships. I would love to be able to buy more spaces to add to my growing fleet of ships. The Higher I rank the harder its getting to choose what ships to keep and which ones not to. I really wish I didn't have to choose.

• Like 3

On 2/26/2020 at 11:41 AM, donaldEpott said:

Sorry I am not going to buy an alt account I dont have enough time to play the one account as it is.

Technically, you do not need to play the alt account at all if the only reason you have it is for additional warehouse and ship storage. As long as the alt is in the same nation as your main you can transfer any ship that is not Imported and also use the alt for storage of upgrades, books, and all those other wonderful things that eat up warehouse space. Hell, you can even have the alt create a clan to gain additional storage by having a clan warehouse. it will probably be cheaper overall to have an alt account then it will be to by a DLC that adds 5 or 10 ship slots.

• Like 3

Besides that still  does not change the fact that i have to choose what ships to own and what not to own. I pvp I still replace a Trinc with a Trinc. Still  wont open another slot for when I buy a Christian or A Locean does it?  I dont want to have to choose what ship to own and what not. I want to own them all. And no An alt account is not the same. I would have to have both running at the same time to make the transfer. Much simpler to  just have more slots on one account. Adding an account is just  a stupid waste of resourses.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Macjimm said:

A method to purchase extra dock spaces and outposts is available right now.  Check out steam.  Lots of dock spaces and outposts are on sale, for $17.37.

And there is no limit.  Players can buy as much as they want.

but you ca n only use one account at the time

also this is been ask so many time : (/ dlc +dock slot/ more ports /more dock space/ ) 

one of the reasons i do not buy dlc anymore simple i do not have the space for it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Macjimm said:

A method to purchase extra dock spaces and outposts is available right now.  Check out steam.  Lots of dock spaces and outposts are on sale, for $17.37.

i respect your point of view but since in many threads, one also about a flag exploit, alts are more abused than used in a fair way so i dont understand why for the same price we cant have the same dock slot/ ports/ building and  basic labor hour on our main account, for main account i mean the ony one used by players that dont have alts.

8 hours ago, Macjimm said:

wait....!

?  so you can buy admiralty connection 3 times and get staged expansion ????

@admin

On 8/27/2020 at 4:43 PM, Macjimm said:

Already bought it, Need more.