Game-Labs Forum

Update failed

Triandar

Hi,

Bought, installed and played the limited edition yesterday. Love it!

But now the game refuses to launch.

I have updated/repaired, the download completes, unzip starts and then I get the following error:

"Game installation failed with an error Unpacking error, details in logs. Please try again."

I have tried a couple of times, same result every time - also not able to find the mentioned logs.

Any help will be much appreciated.

//Triandar

1 hour ago, Triandar said:

Hi,

Bought, installed and played the limited edition yesterday. Love it!

But now the game refuses to launch.

I have updated/repaired, the download completes, unzip starts and then I get the following error:

"Game installation failedwith an error Unpacking error, details in logs. Please try again."

I have tried a couple of times, same result every time - also not able to find the mentioned logs.

Any help will be much appreciated.

//Triandar

Greetings, could you please clarify if you tried to run the launcher as admin? Also, have you checked if the launcher is blocked by antivirus/firewall software?

in case both workarounds did not help you, please make a screenshot of the issue, then open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type:

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
    • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 25.02.20.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and screenshot, then contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue and attach both files

You can also try to uninstall the game and install it again.

• Like 1