Game-Labs Forum

Warning to the Dutch

König von Preußen

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για prussian eagle

The King announces that because of the steadily growing aggression by the Dutch against His Majesty’s ports, the colonial Navy will be forced to take action if this situation continues. This is an official warning.

The withdrawal of the Dutch from the NATO alliance and the signing of a peace treaty with Russia makes any previous treaties obsolete.

Signed by

König von Preußen  

and His Ministers and Deputy Ministers

seal1.png

Edited by König von Preußen
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Furthermore the people of the #grubby-tavern on the SNOW Discord declare that:

We hereby remove the title of Prince and Princess from Shocktrooper Basteyy. From now on he shall only be known as Pleb Basteyy.

As a heretic all his worldly possessions are not forfeit and the property of Sneakypanda of the Swedish.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

lol, no it doesn't. I'm surprised no-one let me know that I'd withdrawn us from NATO. Mind your own business :)

You're just upset that because we're in it we've stopped you getting in it.

You made peace with Russia, the main enemy of the NATO coalition, now you are just a decoration on Rediiis map with all his vassals.

And this whole Prussia wanting to join NATO business is complete overstated Dutch propaganda we Prussians have gotten used to by now. In thruth there have been no actual diplomatic talks between NATO and Prussia. And if anyone would be stopping Prussia joining NATO (which is not currently happening) it wouldnt be you stopping it, but Prussians like me and many others who prefer to keep the status quo, and if that is not possible, die with honour, over joining the zerg that has betrayed both friend and enemy.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

3 hours ago, H982 FKL said:

Lier says what now?

You call discord chats diplomatic talks? All I see is a Prussian clanleader asking what the requirements are for a nation to join the NATO, because it cant be attacking Russia apparently because the VP made peace with Russia, quite a joke imo.

Of course I cant speak for Cid, but I can tell that there are many Prussian council members who absolutely dont see Sweden as a potential ally

57 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

You made peace with Russia, the main enemy of the NATO coalition, now you are just a decoration on Rediiis map with all his vassals.

If he bent the knee to Russia, wouldn’t that make him a Russian decoration?  I mean SNOWflakes make great ornaments on Christmas trees, even Russia ones.  

PS - Greg if you were to start calling me daddy...I’d be ok with it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

If he bent the knee to Russia, wouldn’t that make him a Russian decoration?  I mean SNOWflakes make great ornaments on Christmas trees, even Russia ones.  

PS - Greg if you were to start calling me daddy...I’d be ok with it.  

hmmm good question 🤔

perhaps VP is now a vassal of both Sweden and Russia

7 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Furthermore the people of the #grubby-tavern on the SNOW Discord declare that:

We hereby remove the title of Prince and Princess from Shocktrooper Basteyy. From now on he shall only be known as Pleb Basteyy.

As a heretic all his worldly possessions are not forfeit and the property of Sneakypanda of the Swedish.

as anybody cares 🤷‍♂️

21 hours ago, König von Preußen said:

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για prussian eagle

The King announces that because of the steadily growing aggression by the Dutch against His Majesty’s ports, the colonial Navy will be forced to take action if this situation continues. This is an official warning.

The withdrawal of the Dutch from the NATO alliance and the signing of a peace treaty with Russia makes any previous treaties obsolete.

Signed by

König von Preußen  

and His Ministers and Deputy Ministers

seal1.png

12 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

as anybody cares 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1