Game-Labs Forum

Clan Management

The devs really need to step up on improving the clan management aspect of the game. Right now it is way too vanilla compared to the clan management systems in other games. Here are some thinks I would like to see (some have been suggested before):

1. Customizeable clan member rank titles.

2. Permission levels for each rank.

3. Ability for leader/co-leader to set minimum clan bank balance.

4. Clan ship warehouse (up to 30 slots, one slot per 2 active members).

5. Automatic purge of inactive clan members (6 months).

6. Port incomes need to show in money log.

7. Ability to mass delete items straight from clan warehouse. (So much trash in the Clan Warehouse...blueprints are the worst!)

8. Add a clan tax option so if a clan wants to tax their members, it can. (0%-10%, weekly tax)

9. Clan metrics/reports...like how much money each member contributed or withdrew in the last 30 days, what items each player contributed or withdrew in the last 30 days, how many kills/assists each member did this week, etc.

• Like 23

Several good ideas but I would suggest steering away from points 5 and 8. If someone has real life issues that requires them to be inactive being automatically ejected from the clan may not be the best option if the person is already dealing with a bad situation. 8 may not work for those members that do not or can not generate the minimum amount of the tax (new low rank players).

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Raekur said:

Several good ideas but I would suggest steering away from points 5 and 8. If someone has real life issues that requires them to be inactive being automatically ejected from the clan may not be the best option if the person is already dealing with a bad situation. 8 may not work for those members that do not or can not generate the minimum amount of the tax (new low rank players).

point 8 you can give low rank players a tax of 0

so don't see the problem here :

well point 5 could also even  count for inactive  clans ....(by game default) so also i do not see a problem there.(the forest of clans made by inactive players counted on the list.[ every day more and more tags coming in>  in the search list ] )

clan management needs a overhaul heavenly .

Edited by Thonys

10 hours ago, Raekur said:

I get what you are saying, that's why I recommend players only get kicked after 6 months.

As far as taxes go, reals tend to be pretty easy to make, even for newbies. Say a clan went with the higher end of taxation (10%), that's still just 100k in taxes for a noob with a bank account of 1 million...and it's only taxed once a week. I think most clans would opt for the 0% to 2% tax rate range.

Another safeguard is you could have the game exclude players from the tax base who have been inactive for more than 14 days, that way taxes dont drain their bank account.