Game-Labs Forum

Prussia declares Neutrality

Well, whats your problem? You attacked us and when you realised we will win this conflict you made a laughable peace offer ...

And If you read the opening post you will see that we declared this neutrality regarding the conflict between Russia and Sweden ... Not mentioning VP ...

And last thing: posting quotes from our diplomatic correspondence without our agreement make the negotiations even harder ... same for griefing us in battle ...

Edited by Earl of Grey
  • Like 1
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear ye, hear ye!   The König von Preußen and his Council of Ministers, after taking into consideration the latest events, declare their neutrality in the conflict between Russia and Sweden

I like this declaration. Not because I think that the "ministers" who sign the chart fear a conflict on the War Server, but simply because this could, at last, stop the war by delegation between

Finally the young ladies decide to come out! Here is the story of the "brave" Prussians 1. They left GB because they were (and still they are) afraid of fighting sweden (perhaps you were right,

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Earl of Grey said:

And last thing: posting quotes from our diplomatic correspondence without our agreement make the negotiations even harder ... same for griefing us in battle ...

I don't see any negotiations here. Only war, war, and, again, war. Do you even have an appointed diplomat that doesn't talk about threats and war? 😜

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 8:42 PM, Fury of the Northmen said:

Hello, I am the elected diplomat and I am designated as a negotiator. It is my rather unpleasant task to inform you that we reject your peace offer.

Hostility for Nueva Barcelona has reached 25%

Go on, Neutral ones. Tell us what's going on

maybe they scammed us and are talking about Net Neutrality? 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent.png

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Smoothie said:

Will be interesting to see W I T C H E R fighting against his russian evil twin 😂

I heard he got a new nation and name:

S W I T C H E R

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

I heard he got a new nation and name:

S W I T C H E R

Toss a dub to the switcher so he can change nations ... oooh oooh

Edited by Vizzini
clarity
  • Like 3