Game-Labs Forum

Prussia declares Neutrality

König von Preußen

14 minutes ago, Lecner said:

Lol!!! Russians wouldnt agree with you after looking what they did to spain.

Spain start this war, not russia, and we would stop to taking ports in Remedios area, but you choice make us trolling multiflips with empty battles, so we need to close front. We give you a really generous peace agreement, with more ports that you had at the begginig of the war, and you said no.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Lecner said:

After the wipe spain went only twice for pinar, and had some success only the last time but was quickly defeated and that was almost 2 months ago, i dont think you have a point here

3 hours ago, Magallanes said:

Despite we consider Mantua a spanish port...🤔🙃

Guess that proofs my point.

Anyway we hold no grudge and will close mantua despite its obvious that this port is more used by NATO nation than russians..

1 hour ago, rediii said:

All nations except russia and prussia are my puppets and they will be aswell paying me dubs every day personally and writing personal letters of the love they have for me

OK, thanks. Updating Naval Action user guide. 🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Allways nice to hear that im behind everything. Keep it up!

If people in your clan are making threats to nations and joining PBs vs nations you are not at war with shouldn't that be your concern as the leader of your nation? Or do your officers just do whatever they feel like doing on their own? 

4 hours ago, Captain Cid said:

He said nobody can. Sweden and Prussia can attack Danish ports :)

Never said we will do

You can pull host missions on Guanica?

2 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Was trying to stay out of this thread...but just to set the record clear here.

Please revise your statement and add:  Until Spain decided to join Sweden in multi flips against us because VOX is a puppet of HAVOC.  

Thanks ~~  

The funny fact is that the multiflip was the idea, and started by, one spanish player who proposed it to sweden, VP, etc. 😉

It´s a pitty we can´t flip Sisal anymore.

Edited by zaba

4 hours ago, Magallanes said:

We (both factions) had a nice, funny and more or less equilibrate war in south Cuba until Russians put the hands against us.  We are very busy against them right now, but your neutrality offer will be complete if you close this port.

Despite we consider Mantua a spanish port...🤔🙃

Why don't you shut up and especially why don't you stop lying?

Spain attacked Russian ports before Russia took any action. First Sisal in a multiplip with Swedes and Dutch and later Las Tortugas, Cayo Vacas and Key West. Until that time the RVR didn't exist between Spain and Russia. You have looked for it. You can continue licking the Swedes' ****. 

But above all do not miss the truth ... Repeat the same shits so many times that you believe them.

Edited by Jorge
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Captain Cid said:

Can fully agree to that. We will not interfere in your war. Why should we join the winning side or the loosing side? 

Go ahead. Have fun. We don't care. If we want to fight you we could have stayed in GB. If we want to fight the Russians we could have joined Swedish nation. 

But we decided to make Prussia a new power with own goals. It's not that hard to understand. 

I have a dream. Maybe we can have a pb against Russians for a port and vs Sweden for another port without declaring total war and deletion from the map? Like in the old times? Crafting bases shouldn't be affected.But if we want portobello can't we attack without 200 Russians will attack Santo Domingo? Same for Georgetown Nassau etc

There has never been a time where those who wish to impose their will upon others didn't declare "total" war when people stood up and said hello kitty you and hello kitty the cutter you sailed in on. I remember the one porting of the dutch. The confinement of the spanish into a "zone". The killing of the french nation. 

I remember the bad blood before release. 

Problem is in this game when a nation is down on its ass, ppl smell blood and go for the kill. In a fps game it makes sense. In a strategy game it makes sense IF there is a win scenario.

Problem is in this game there is no win scenario.

Problem is in this game there is no balance in the mechanics, why join a zerg nation? - Honestly why not? Your shipyard is safe, you can craft the best ships to get "I win" scenarios and brag to your friends even despite everyone can see on the streams that skill levels and tactical awareness is dropping, you can get access to the best modules to increase your advantage even further and so reduce the need for skills even further. Why not join a zerg nation?

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Allways nice to hear that im behind everything. Keep it up!

Also all nations except russia and prussia are my puppets and they will be soon aswell paying me dubs every day personally and writing personal letters of the love they have for me

Roses are red, Violets are blue

I'd love rediii dead, but these dubs are for you!

21 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Problem is in this game there is no balance in the mechanics, why join a zerg nation? - Honestly why not? Your shipyard is safe, you can craft the best ships to get "I win" scenarios and brag to your friends even despite everyone can see on the streams that skill levels and tactical awareness is dropping, you can get access to the best modules to increase your advantage even further and so reduce the need for skills even further. Why not join a zerg nation?

The biggest issue is that in NA if you lose you actually lose a lot, too much ever. You lose your best ships very easily, all your investments from weeks or months of boring work. In other games most of what you gain as a player is never lost or there is partial loss. Then again if NA had 10k players the loses might not feel so bad cause you could rebuild much more easily. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spikes said:

This is very true. Coupled with insane inflation and necessary ship parts, it is difficult to justify taking a ship out if there is a high risk of losing it. Make that ship a seasoned one and that loss is exponentially greater. Build a L'Ocean and it turns out Gold...sweet, slap some great mods on and you now have a dock queen you'll never want to use in fear of losing it.

For example, Northern Carps is meta and pretty much necessary on any PvP/RvR ship (3rd rate and up anyway), but to buy, it costs upwards of 1m for the normal NC, and even more for NMC.  Yet we are supposed to be able to 'build ships the way the captain wants to'.

How could someone dominate in an equal playing field? You have some factions who are quite outspoken against any sort of balance since they fear not being able to dominate as they do now.

19 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Fight for hello kitty's sake. 

For what reason? It's Sweden and Russia that seem to be in need of solving some problems.

Prussia is the feather that can change the equilibrium and Prussia decided against this by staying neutral in this conflict.

Edited by z4ys

2 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

so yea  this thread went on for 5 pages more than it needed to.   What's the bottom line, IS Prussia neutral?

Asking for a friend

Well they don't have to worry about their PB fleet.. Even Denmark-Norway managed to annihilate them.

On 2/17/2020 at 5:18 PM, Jorge said:

Spain attacked Russian ports before Russia took any action. First Sisal in a multiplip with Swedes and Dutch

Yes, and Spain losts ports for that.

On 2/17/2020 at 5:18 PM, Jorge said:

and later Las Tortugas, Cayo Vacas and Key West. Until that time the RVR didn't exist between Spain and Russia

Yes, Spanish players did hostilities against those ports after several screens against Spain (when attacking Pinar and other prussian ports) made by Russian players, mainly REDS' players..

Best regards!

On 2/17/2020 at 4:29 PM, Despe said:

We give you a really generous peace agreement, with more ports that you had at the begginig of the war, and you said no.

In the peace agreement I saw and that REDS' representatives talked about (and I was present) there were more things than only an offer of ports.

Best regards!

20 minutes ago, The Banana Apocalypse said:

Dutch made peace with russia so attacking russia cant be part of nato goals :D So why not join the pve family. Looks like you can be NATO and still be neutral.

Thats-me-in-the-pic-Jan-R-010.jpg?width=

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 2