Game-Labs Forum

Northern Carpenters

4 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Is there a reason Dk-NG don't have any go good upgrade drop in Christiansted. Just look at what you have given to other nations in Liq a bit up.

propose.. there is a collection of proposals for upgrades in a separate thread. it is still open.
Danish good and danish upgrade or gun or what not.. Danish military museum had awesome guns. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Durin said:

at last you guys have a danish ship, the dutch, one of the biggest player base are still waiting for 6 years or so for a dutch ship to be added ;D

Wrecker.

And Christian is locked behind a permit. Another idea could be to make one national ship available to each nation without permits for that nation.

1 hour ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Wrecker.

And Christian is locked behind a permit. Another idea could be to make one national ship available to each nation without permits for that nation.

what about a lifetime admiralty  particular ship building permit....

Personally, I believe we should be able to invest port points in order to create rare resources like wood.

That...or

When controlling an entire county, the owning clan of the capital should be able to have that port drop rare resources.

I personally always found it irritating that resources used in crafting modules we found in unconquerable ports. I do agree that if we are to have them in the nation's unconquerable capital, then all nations should have a resource used in a good mod. It would definitely be a boon for all players to have the ability to personalize their owning ports, or pave the way for economic success through trade exploits.

If we were to give every nation an upgrade , only they have access to, then the calls of bias would get louder depending on the latest meta.

I've always thought we should be fighting over the best  materials ( carta when it was sought after seemed to work well ) and If all the upgrade mats were available at conquerable ports, then why not stop upgrades being smuggled around in a magic box and perhaps only have books hidden away

A nation having a ship of its own would cause issues also. everything capturable, by everyone able to do so IMHO works best

4 hours ago, Vizzini said:

If we were to give every nation an upgrade , only they have access to, then the calls of bias would get louder depending on the latest meta.

I've always thought we should be fighting over the best  materials ( carta when it was sought after seemed to work well ) and If all the upgrade mats were available at conquerable ports, then why not stop upgrades being smuggled around in a magic box and perhaps only have books hidden away

A nation having a ship of its own would cause issues also. everything capturable, by everyone able to do so IMHO works best

Carta didn't work well. We had a few PBs at carta but after a while the PBs for the strategic ressources got less and less. Atleast if the strategic ressource dropped in capturable ports only then I would have less against it, but swedish carpenters drop in Gustavia only, and then San Juan as the only capturable port. Anyone who's able to pull off their bias-binoculars can see that it's a problem.

As to the magical chest I agree, same with dubs and reals. Let it be a question of risk/reward. Cap a trader - take all he has including reals/dubs etc he needed for purchasing goods.

Yeah, I have only had one Northern Master Carp since the wipe. Getting good upgrades like Northern Carpenters and Carta Caulk is difficult. I basically have to do some gold chest grinding of AI in order to supply myself with enough upgrades. Doing pvp missions is great but you lose a lot more mods on sunk ships than you gain through pvp mission rewards.

A general rebalance of rare upgrade resources would be nice...maybe have them drop in free ports so everyone can compete for them.