Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Guest

Northern Carpenters

Recommended Posts

Guest

@admin I believe that it is unfair to have northern carpenters drop in an uncapturable port. Due to the importance of the carpenters I'd like to suggest that all capitals drop swedish carpenters or that Gustavia do not, and that San Juan isn't the only regional capital that drops the component in northern master carpenters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

San Juan uncapturable confirmed

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Liq💋 said:

San Juan uncapturable confirmed

This is suggestions so please don't talk out of your ass. Gustavia is, if you haven't realized, uncapturable. The only regional capital to drop swedish carpenters is San Juan.

Now if you could get your head out of Rediiis ass could you then please tell me if u find it reasonable to the other RvR nations that the only capital in game that drops swedish carpenters is Gustavia? And cut the BS btw, you should be better than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

This is suggestions so please don't talk out of your ass. Gustavia is, if you haven't realized, uncapturable. The only regional capital to drop swedish carpenters is San Juan.

Now if you could get your head out of Rediiis ass could you then please tell me if u find it reasonable to the other RvR nations that the only capital in game that drops swedish carpenters is Gustavia? And cut the BS btw, you should be better than that.

Im sure there are other capitals that drop ingredients for upgrades aswell?

And its not like you cannot get carpenters if you really wanted to? Go capture SJ. Though that might be a little tricky with your DLC fleet.

Edit:

  • KPR drops Royal Naval College Graduate
  • MT drops Barbary Coast Canvas
  • La Habana drops Spanish Square sails
  • Fort Royal drops Diplôme d'Artillerie
  • Willemstad drops Grietje van Dijk
     
Edited by Liq💋
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barbary Coast Canvas my arse

WTB Cheap carpenters and Royal NC Graduates 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
58 minutes ago, Liq💋 said:

Im sure there are other capitals that drop ingredients for upgrades aswell?

And its not like you cannot get carpenters if you really wanted to? Go capture SJ. Though that might be a little tricky with your DLC fleet.

Edit:

  • KPR drops Royal Naval College Graduate
  • MT drops Barbary Coast Canvas
  • La Habana drops Spanish Square sails
  • Fort Royal drops Diplôme d'Artillerie
  • Willemstad drops Grietje van Dijk
     

Which upgrade is the preeminent requirement for port battles? Everything else is either optional or drops in several regional capitals.

I'm a bit sad for what you have been reduced to. Try to see the game in a bigger picture rather than HAVOCs narrow point of view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Which upgrade is the preeminent requirement for port battles? Everything else is either optional or drops in several regional capitals.

I'm a bit sad for what you have been reduced to. Try to see the game in a bigger picture rather than HAVOCs narrow point of view.

Northern carp you can easily replace by navy carpenter which has pretty much the same values and is now super easy to get with the increased CM income

Edited by Liq💋
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
22 minutes ago, Liq💋 said:

Northern carp you can easily replace by navy carpenter which has pretty much the same values and is now super easy to get with the increased CM income

You're not that stupid so stop pretending to be.

Northern master carps: 8,5% reps, 7% faster reps, leak rep 20% faster, sail, armor rep crew 8% less.

Navy carpenters: 4% faster rep, 5,25% reps, leak rep 15% faster.

Only someone staggeringly innept at math can state that those two are remotely similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4% is less than half of pretty much the same then 🙂 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

You're not that stupid so stop pretending to be.

Northern master carps: 8,5% reps, 7% faster reps, leak rep 20% faster, sail, armor rep crew 8% less.

Navy carpenters: 4% faster rep, 5,25% reps, leak rep 15% faster.

Only someone staggeringly innept at math can state that those two are remotely similar.

Your thread title says Northern Carpenters

Not Northern Master Carpenters

Besides. There are only alts of other nations getting to actually buy the Swedish Carpenters anyway. :)

Why you so salty lars? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Liq💋 said:

Your thread title says Northern Carpenters

Not Northern Master Carpenters

Besides. There are only alts of other nations getting to actually buy the Swedish Carpenters anyway. :)

Why you so salty lars? 

This has nothing to do with my ability or inability to get carps. I got 200 something atm and plenty of expert carpentry handbooks. This is a question of the balance of the game and thus nothing to do with me, HAVOC or REDS.. It's a principle discussion - hence SUGGESTION thread.

I believe your comments are more suited for carribean news..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe each of unconquerable Capitals should be the sole drop of specific national items. *runs away with a piece of cake*

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lars Kjaer said:

This has nothing to do with my ability or inability to get carps. I got 200 something atm and plenty of expert carpentry handbooks. This is a question of the balance of the game and thus nothing to do with me, HAVOC or REDS.. It's a principle discussion - hence SUGGESTION thread.

I believe your comments are more suited for carribean news..

Funny, where have i mentionned any of that? If you go re-read you'll see you're the one that keeps metionning them anywhere ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

@admin I believe that it is unfair to have northern carpenters drop in an uncapturable port. Due to the importance of the carpenters I'd like to suggest that all capitals drop swedish carpenters or that Gustavia do not, and that San Juan isn't the only regional capital that drops the component in northern master carpenters.

i think they should drop in one capturable port. will check the tables. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, admin said:

i think they should drop in one capturable port. will check the tables. 

it does, in San Juan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, admin said:

i think they should drop in one capturable port. will check the tables. 

It drops in SJ only.

And with the frontline system it's the closest regional capital to Gustavia - the only other port that drops it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9ad1bdcf8d579d2fd5152ea026669777.png
 

???

I was just pointing out the situation. E.G. trying to tell him, even if your nation owns a port with the desired resources, doesn't mean it'll also get it.

See this thread.

 

Edited by Liq💋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Liq💋 said:

???

I was just pointing out the situation. E.G. trying to tell him, even if your nation owns a port with the desired resources, doesn't mean it'll also get it.

See this thread.

 

You get the taxes.. If any1 outbids the holding port owner then it's just because the owner is lazy and disorganized. Every contract the "other" sets up fills the coffer of the owning clan.

- So your idea of balance is to limit even further which players can have access to port bonus' and all important mods in port battles? Sure HAVOC doesn't need more advantages?

I thought this was supposed to be a skill based game after all.. Guess HAVOC just can't compete in an environment where the accessibility is up the the organisational level of the clan to gather ressources and grind money rather than priviledged access to competitive advantages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lars Kjaer said:

You get the taxes.. If any1 outbids the holding port owner then it's just because the owner is lazy and disorganized. Every contract the "other" sets up fills the coffer of the owning clan.

- So your idea of balance is to limit even further which players can have access to port bonus' and all important mods in port battles? Sure HAVOC doesn't need more advantages?

I thought this was supposed to be a skill based game after all.. Guess HAVOC just can't compete in an environment where the accessibility is up the the organisational level of the clan to gather ressources and grind money rather than priviledged access to competitive advantages.

you keep mentionning HAVOC and then keep on going saying others are bringing RvR into this.

Never have I mentionned any of us in a single word here

So delusional.

And indeed. The suggsetion was to limit accesibiltiy to take out alts from other nations being able to buy stuff they shouldn't be able to buy. Capture the port that drops the resource you want if you want the booty ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on the other national modules.. the Upgrade thread  with ideas and proposals is still open - please propose new resources or buffs to current ones to make them as popular. Proposals can also define and suggest cities or changes to spawns.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Is there a reason Dk-NG don't have any

at last you guys have a danish ship, the dutch, one of the biggest player base are still waiting for 6 years or so for a dutch ship to be added ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...