Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Günther

Bought ship not in Navy Tab/gone

Recommended Posts

I dont know where to put this so i will post it here.

I bought a Indiaman at KPR in the Ship Auction tab at about 18:45 13.02.2020 MEZ, the window "check your navy" popped up, but when i checked my navy tab the ship wasn't there. I checked my balance and noticed the reals i spent for it are gone (as they should). I asked in the Help tab and relogged as they suggested, as it may fix my problem which it didn't.

I did have 30 ships at the time (1 ship in main 29/30 ships in dock)

For any Help i thank you in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Günther said:

I dont know where to put this so i will post it here.

I bought a Indiaman at KPR in the Ship Auction tab at about 18:45 13.02.2020 MEZ, the window "check your navy" popped up, but when i checked my navy tab the ship wasn't there. I checked my balance and noticed the reals i spent for it are gone (as they should). I asked in the Help tab and relogged as they suggested, as it may fix my problem which it didn't.

I did have 30 ships at the time (1 ship in main 29/30 ships in dock)

For any Help i thank you in advance

Greetings, could you please clarify your character name and server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings, could you please clarify your character name and server?

Ah yes my Ingame Name is Lutjens (Flag Captain)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Günther said:

Ah yes my Ingame Name is Lutjens (Flag Captain)

Captain, I will contact you once there are news about the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ink said:

Captain, I will contact you once there are news about the problem.

Alright thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, Günther said:

Alright thank you

 

Information has been sent in private message

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...