Game-Labs Forum

Game Key

fatbullear

Wasn't sure how long to wait before making a post about it but it's been over an hour since I bought both the Admiral Edition for this game and the limited edition for Dreadnoughts and I still haven't received an email containing either game key. But I have received other emails from game labs on the same address for account and email confirmation etc. so I don't think it will be an issue on my end.

Both transactions show up on my bank so I know the payment went through, although for the Admiral edition payment it did say the payment had failed on the transaction window (the money still came out thought so it must have worked) and it did not do this for the separate Dreadnoughts payment but neither key has arrived.

25 minutes ago, fatbullear said:

Wasn't sure how long to wait before making a post about it but it's been over an hour since I bought both the Admiral Edition for this game and the limited edition for Dreadnoughts and I still haven't received an email containing either game key. But I have received other emails from game labs on the same address for account and email confirmation etc. so I don't think it will be an issue on my end.

Both transactions show up on my bank so I know the payment went through, although for the Admiral edition payment it did say the payment had failed on the transaction window (the money still came out thought so it must have worked) and it did not do this for the separate Dreadnoughts payment but neither key has arrived.

Greetings, please check private forum message for additional clarification