Game-Labs Forum

Ship selection list for missions isn't complete

Bremg

For real, this one is really bizarre. 

You have a list to select ships, you make it so it has a scroll function, but you limit the list to 8 ships!

Take the mission battle of valcour, you can only have 60 point ships, what if you have 8+ bigger ships?

Affilicated bug. Select some ships so the list gets filled back up to 8, then unselect ships from the mission => ui bug.

Do you test?

Edited by Bremg

12 hours ago, Bremg said:

For real, this one is really bizarre. 

You have a list to select ships, you make it so it has a scroll function, but you limit the list to 8 ships!

Take the mission battle of valcour, you can only have 60 point ships, what if you have 8+ bigger ships?

Affilicated bug. Select some ships so the list gets filled back up to 8, then unselect ships from the mission => ui bug.

Do you test?

Great point!  Thanks for pointing it out I spend way too much time trying to put what ships I want into the battle deploy spots due to it's limits on the scroll. Sometimes there is big gap of space where my ships should be listed for me to select and I have to play around with it just to get the ship I want to deploy. Sometimes when I do get a chance to select the ship I want it auto deploys another ship with it that I then have to deselect so in others words it is flawed in some ways and if your saying it's a list of 8 then they do need to work on it to improve it to be able to list all of our ships in the scroll deploy window.