Game-Labs Forum

Hotfixes for Feb-March

admin

Late announcement

Hotfix was deployed this week 

Important changes

• Hostility missions no longer accept random players and other nations. To enter hostility mission you must be in the clan who took the mission or be on the allied clan list or must be in a group with a allied clan member.
  • Patrol zones are now identified better. ID Flag P is not shown on ships that do not fit the Patrol zone requirements. Attacking a non patrol ship in a patrol zone will result in normal battle (without circle of death)
  • Group entry and Raid missions have better group join rules now. If your group member was not pulled into a mission - he will be able to enter the group mission manually (as OW battle)
  • Tab interface now show total BR of ships with and without undercrew
  • Ship notes rebalanced and unified
    • All notes now create ships with port bonuses
    • All notes now can create ships with seasoned woods
  • NPC ships in the Open world can now be built with seasoned woods and carry port bonuses
  • Contracts: Long requested change.
    • Contract bids can only be placed at 10% higher price than the current max price. You cannot place contracts below current high price. That removes the +1 real cancellation method to avoid +10% bid size
  • Fixed another rare bug which sent player to two battles at the same time (when attacked in certain conditions)
  • Increased size of cannon stack from 100 to 500
  • Trading resources are now brought to ports at random (not fixed) time intervals to reduce spawn camping of resources
  • Tutorial changes 
    • First 4 basic training tutorials can be skipped. Player can jump straight to challenges
    • This is done in preparation for the New player rookie mission which will be given on creation of new players (not yet in game)

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, admin said:Hotfix was
    • Contract bids can only be placed at 10% higher price than the current max price. You cannot place contracts below current high price. That removes the +1 real cancellation method to avoid +10% bid size

Thanks.

But wouldn’t it make sense to allow bids 10% less than high bid as well? Otherwise, there will only be upward inflationary pressure on prices. Since contracts last for 10 days, there will never be opportunities for price stabilization or lowering.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, admin said:

small clans can take and do hostility missions without any interference or help from others.

Pointless. Not against competitors in big clans.

I had prepared to get my port where the shipyard is by contracting two clans from other nations to work with me. For payment. That is now ruined. And of course port had to become neutral after that patch. Now I can do nothing.

However I understand you had to fix exploits of other sorts by that. Just we... are more helpless than before now. Without any chance of foreign helpers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, admin said:

Contract bids can only be placed at 10% higher price than the current max price. You cannot place contracts below current high price. That removes the +1 real cancellation method to avoid +10% bid size

this
лично я реально часто ставлю цену за кем-то, чтобы не разгонять. вижу если, что немного осталось докупить первому - ставлю за ним.
но... но компромиссное решение родить не могу ((

26 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Pointless. Not against competitors in big clans.

I had prepared to get my port where the shipyard is by contracting two clans from other nations to work with me. For payment. That is now ruined. And of course port had to become neutral after that patch. Now I can do nothing.

However I understand you had to fix exploits of other sorts by that. Just we... are more helpless than before now. Without any chance of foreign helpers.

You still can hire some helpers from your Nation ... Just Take them in your Clan for the time they Help you in the hosti ...

1 hour ago, admin said:

Tab interface now show total BR of ships with and without undercrew

Long awaited change. Thanks

1 hour ago, admin said:

Trading resources are now brought to ports at random (not fixed) time intervals to reduce spawn camping of resources

Also it was asked for in the very first day trade was repaired

1 hour ago, admin said:

Ship notes rebalanced and unified

• All notes now create ships with port bonuses
  • All notes now can create ships with seasoned woods

Does that mean random bonuses (as of DLC) or bonuses of the port where note was used? Also what is the difference between ordinary notes and Elite notes now?

1 hour ago, admin said:

NPC ships in the Open world can now be built with seasoned woods and carry port bonuses

Don't know will it be good for the game or not, I like this innovation.

2 hours ago, admin said:

Contracts: Long requested change.

That will certainly lead to inflation and make casual players' life harder because of high prices, especially in the early stages of their careers

1 hour ago, Malcolm3 said:

Does that mean random bonuses (as of DLC) or bonuses of the port where note was used? Also what is the difference between ordinary notes and Elite notes now?

Converted an elite note today. Had different port bonuses than the port it was converted in. Got a plain 3/5 agile ship.

Edited by Suppenkelle
spelling

Some great changes is see :) however i want to get something clarified

4 hours ago, admin said:

This means only buy contracts i assume for now? however it should also matter the same with sell contracts if what i think is true.

3 hours ago, Never said:

I don't understand, If the clan is so small to do the hostility; how would they defend the port? 

3 hours ago, Earl of Grey said:

You still can hire some helpers from your Nation ... Just Take them in your Clan for the time they Help you in the hosti ...

Think this affects mostly the players on PvE server. But there should be a way for a friendly clan in an other nation help another friendly clan in another nation with Hostility and directly in Port Battles

• Like 1