Game-Labs Forum

Manual Refresh Battle Missions

Many players like to target a specific mission type, in my case rank 1 single ship kill missions, because i can't handle any more than a single enemy.

Once you are in the right port, it is hard to find missions that fit the profile of what you want to do.  The workaround is to take whatever missions are there, then abandon them, and keep doing this until you have 2-3 missions stacked up that fits what you want.  In the picture below, I just keep taking and abandoning all the rank 2/3 missions until I get some that fit my profile.

This might take 20 minutes or more.  In a session of a few hours 25% of the time online can be spent messing around like this.

It is a mindless piece of tedium.

My suggestion is that there be a refresh button on the screen that re-initiates the listing every time you hit it, so players can quickly select missions they want to do. 

I am only suggesting this for standard kill missions, not cargo missions, or any of the other battle missions.

It's obvious why you would not want this with cargo missions, and I have no view on the other battle missions because I seldom do them. Someone else might like to make the argument for them.

image.png.9449c40f81509c86d92e7684a38d3b4c.png

Edited by Kubrat
changed tags
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Yoha said:

Just do any missions that reward you with a Gold chest (or Admiral Chest). They are the only missions worth doing.

The rewards for missions are very poorly balanced in general.

People have different reasons for selecting what mission they want to do, what I am suggesting is to remove an annoyance. It is these many small things that add up to drag down the morale of players. Conversely when everything is slick, Net Promoter Score is high.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 12:53 PM, Kubrat said:

People have different reasons for selecting what mission they want to do, what I am suggesting is to remove an annoyance. It is these many small things that add up to drag down the morale of players. Conversely when everything is slick, Net Promoter Score is high.

My morale has certainly been dampened by the way it works now...not enough gold chest missions.