Game-Labs Forum

GB's withdrawl from the swedish alliance (and reason of)

John Sheppard

8 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Could you explain to me the different to be an idiot and a retard. And it is an actual quote. It has not been photo shopped.

There is no pic to photoshop... I'm referring to the actual quotes within this novel of a post if you can find them. There is no reason for me to believe they are real

24 minutes ago, Latron said:

I wasn't around for this, but I've talked with Havoc enough to know they don't usually say things like "WTF ur an idiot LOL!" How do you expect people to believe that? Those are the kinds of things you should be taking screenshots of, but if you don't have those, then I can only assume you are either exaggerating the truth or making it up completely.

Then you haven't been talking to Pellew or Liam when they get agitated.

11 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Then you haven't been talking to Pellew or Liam when they get agitated.

Oh we have.... They got reeeeeeeally upset when we almost lost a crafted privateer at the Brewers PB earlier tonight.. But somehow, praise Dog, we seem to apparently make it though without too many scars on our sensitive and snowflakey souls.

I dunno... It's almost like most of us take this for like.. a game? #shock

1 hour ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

HAVOC uses alts to cheese BR in ow battles and they backstabbed GB for no reason after GB provided vital support against russia.

@Hethwill deleted my spicy meme so i have to keep it PG now 

Edited by Potemkin

39 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Oh we have.... They got reeeeeeeally upset when we almost lost a crafted privateer at the Brewers PB earlier tonight.. But somehow, praise Dog, we seem to apparently make it though without too many scars on our sensitive and snowflakey souls.

And yet you're begging so hard for peace that my socks are wet and I'm not even british!

5 hours ago, Liq said:

stopped reading there cuz not true

you flipped one of our ports without a word of notice in advance, participating in a multiflip with russians.

Now as a consequence of that silly move you've lost 12 consecutive ports in the mosquito area. deal with it.

Pearl Harbor anyone?

it's somewhat characteristic for an attack not give a notice in advance, isn't? So why mention it as something particular? comparison to pearl harbor is just tasteless because it started the slaughter of millions of innocent people. now let's just enjoy the pixel-war please, gene

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

And yet you're begging so hard for peace that my socks are wet and I'm not even british!

Umm.. So many questions after this post... like... Are you're making stuff up yourself or just getting played? But more interesting -  what exactly are you doing with your socks? Do you sweat profusely from your feet when you get excited? Or do you bolster your knickers with a couple of socks to make make it look bigger - a bit like your forum rhetoric so to speak? And why exactly do they get wet then?

So many questions... Actually, probably best if you don't tell us.

13 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Umm.. So many questions after this post... like... Are you're making stuff up yourself or just getting played? But more interesting -  what exactly are you doing with your socks? Do you sweat profusely from your feet when you get excited? Or do you bolster your knickers with a couple of socks to make make it look bigger - a bit like your forum rhetoric so to speak? And why exactly do they get wet then?

So many questions... Actually, probably best if you don't tell us.

Everyone should have a masturbation sock - that's simply non-negotiable.. Not saying I have one mind you.. I'm just saying everyone should...

10 hours ago, Spiffy said:

Is it really a game when you spend 16-20 hours on it per day running across the map doing port battles and vendettas and "random" pvp, atop of multiple forum threads about war declarations and what not. and lets not get into the nonstop discord spam

just a game tho. clearly

28 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Thx for your help. Not I got swedish logic. Just Block out what you don’t like. Make sence, I guess if you are swedish.
So do two of the 3 monleys is swedish logic.Don’t see and don't hear. Will you ever use the last one?

The discussion goes something like this:

1. "Havoc said a mean thing"
2. "No they don't. played with them for months now. They are nice."
3. "Oh yes they do, just wait until they get agitated."
4. Me: "They got agitated yesterday when we almost lost a privateer, but they were still nice. Maybe because we all treat it as a game and don't get all upset?" (NB: this was Irony - we were never really close to losing a privateer...)

Your contribution: "Is this a game!? But whatabout Peace treaty, ports, PvE and is it a game for the brits? This is Swedish logic?!"

Uh, yeah.thanks for making my point, while still completely missing the point... Logic, ey? :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Actually it was you that said it was a game.

- Yes. Would you say it is something else, dear Bryan?

I just asked if it not was the same for britts to.
- I dunno. Why do you ask me? Ask the britts.

Why should the britts just not play the game as they see fit and enjoy?
- Uh, yeah? I don't really care how someone else finds their enjoyment. Some people are into wet socks i hear.. To each their own. :)

2 minutes ago, TDK said:

And you would never try to agitate them on purpose, that's for sure 😂

Oh I wouldn't say that.. People are at their most honest when in the ebbs and tides of their emotions.. Honesty is, from my experience, a deficit in most of the RvR clans of Naval Action.