Game-Labs Forum

Admiralty! Mercy! PLX! SOS!

Permits are too rare. There should be a way to buy permits again, at a reasonable rate, of course. I used to be able to acquire ships of any sort with a little work, but now it seems impossible to get what I want, which is USS Constitution, which is why I bought the game in the first place. I'm sure everyone else has their favorite that seems irreplaceable, and are scared to risk it in a fair fight. Please have mercy!

Maybe a captured ship could be traded to the Admiralty, at standard prize shares, and could build up credit towards the purchase of said permits. If I remember correctly, the Captain got an eighth share of the value, the crown (Admiralty) got so much share, even the lowly powder monkeys would receive a pittance! We beseech you kind Sirs! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Admiralty, what say you? Maybe there could be a "bribery" tab on the Admiralty menu, where one could purchase permits for a reasonable amount of reales. Though, I still like my prize idea. Taking a prize was a big payout back then. Say, capture and redeem 4 of the ship you want, in the admiral page, nets 1 permit for that ship. Still have to craft the ship, see what drops. Come on guys we need more ships. @admin please with nice pennants on top. Another question please, can we get flags in the open world? Thanks! I'm pretty happy with where the game is, you've done well. Just give us a way to get permits.. I'm sure you'll implement it nicely!