Game-Labs Forum

I actually agree, but China has a higher chance of having a fight with the other big powers, and also the game assumes a China that's more competently led than the one of the period and in that case China has more potential than some South American nations that were run relatively well for that time period but would still max out at buying one or two battleships.

8 hours ago, arkhangelsk said:

I actually agree, but China has a higher chance of having a fight with the other big powers, and also the game assumes a China that's more competently led than the one of the period and in that case China has more potential than some South American nations that were run relatively well for that time period but would still max out at buying one or two battleships.

China, during the period covered by the game so far actually had a weaker navy than Chile, Argentina, and Brasil. I'd also be remiss to ignore the prevalence of the Dutch and various Scandinavian navies.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Greece and Turkey should be considered too. They might not have many actual big gun units, but they could have a number of solid cruisers and destroyers plus TBs. It would make the Med more interesting to be in for Italy, the UK, France, and Spain.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Norbert Sattler said:

It'd be nice to have some or all of them in the game.

Or at least allow enough modding that people can create a mod and put them in themselves, once the game comes close to release.

I agree, really hope the devs make modding a top priority.

Im 100% confident that full modding support could easily immortalize the game and make it the best in the genre.  Take Empire at War for example, its been going strong for nearly 2 decades because of the mods.

for now, i can only spread the good word of the mod.

Edited by slightlytreasonous
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2022 at 9:31 PM, slightlytreasonous said:

I agree, really hope the devs make modding a top priority.

Im 100% confident that full modding support could easily immortalize the game and make it the best in the genre.  Take Empire at War for example, its been going strong for nearly 2 decades because of the mods.

for now, i can only spread the good word of the mod.

Full support. If I was leading the dev team, we'd be working on mod integration right now.