Game-Labs Forum

Welcome to Mantua

z4ys

Welcome to Mantua

flagge.png

(Mantua city flag)

The towers symbolized the determination of the town to defend itself. The open doors Hospitality, Free trade and Open mindedness.

9H1i8UiwcgwAedLDGkMOYw5zOaZqCOO2f3XcQyBgNriEsQUEXqfpP2Aub8qtWPNAIsdipl5Nm7zm4NalPcnnK6VK6Ytga8RCoWtXF7hKcZ-h-w8zGOJI5dXp-Cius-HidLmfcRal

Hear ye, hear ye

Dο you ever feel jealous of the Russians, because they can hunt privateer fleets right at their door?

image.png.65d0b377a87a0b490801ace690044b81.png

Now you can do the same! Make an outpost at Mantua and hunt the Spanish privateer fleets (10-15mins travel time for an encounter).

The port of Mantua is always supplied with materials for repairing your ship and the most common used guns of all caliber. There is enough Rum for even the thirstiest sailor. And the best of it, it’s half the price compared to Tumbado. The stocks are resupplied on a daily basis. Special seasoned wood offers are made by local merchants.

Mantua is an open doors city/port of free trade and will restrict traffic, only when it is under threat or announced here in this topic 3 days ahead of time.

If you are missing any special supply, like a certain gun caliber, don’t hesitate to contact your local merchant.

Sincerely,

Lord Protector Z4ys

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 12

10 minutes ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

You are not Lord Protector of Mantua. It is KRAKE.

Its even open for any spanish soul. Easy to farm prussian AI there. I can recommend! No need to sail far! Lvl your Redoutable at Mantua.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Its even open for any spanish soul. Easy to farm prussian AI there. I can recommend! No need to sail far! Lvl your Redoutable at Mantua.

Grateful for the offer. 🍻When you see us in Mantua do not be confused, we will not be looking for AIs precisely. Until then enjoy the port that KRAKE has lent you.

1 hour ago, z4ys said:

707111831_MantuaShop20202020.thumb.jpg.b8d8fb085e035810e3bc872958baf4b8.jpg

Inventory 02.02.2020

i have been there this morning on the hunt for captains... 

but what i saw was ridiculously expensive (stupid)

and i also saw different flag friendly captains sailing together out of range from forts  to do battle ( 2 vs 1)    (but let not talk about that)

if you ask me .....its a rotten game

Edited by Thonys

2 minutes ago, Thonys said:

i have been there this morning on the hunt for captains... 

but what i saw was ridiculously expensive (stupid)

and i also saw different flag friendly captains sailing together out of range from forts  to do  to battle   (but let not talk about that)

Dont make the mistake to compare Mantua prices at your national capital. Visit Tumbado and compare with Mantua. Mantua will be cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheap offers will stay but will require licensed merchant ships in order to access the port.

Attention please make sure to move out every warship till the next day. Port of Mantua will emergency close.

• 3 weeks later...

flagge.png.1c1511cccf9d34ea114075cce2992822.png

The free city of Mantua is once again open for all! 

Feel free to use the port in privateer fleet hunting and all other endeavours you have in mind!

More repairs will be shipped at once to supply the growing demand and your local merchants will keep searching for juicy deals they can offer you in Mantua!

May captains of all kind be welcome once more in the free city of Mantua! The city of hospitality, free trade and open mindedness! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

After the illegitimate war entrance of some rogue parts of Prussia into the swedish russian war and the unbearable conditions a new investor for the the city of Mantua is found.

After being transfered it will stay open for 2 days.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For further notice see announcements of the new owner.

• Like 3