Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Redoutable temporarily hits Steam Global Top Sellers list


Recommended Posts

Thank you Everyone! Thank you very much

NkfQ4sZ.png

We will open a new ship vote soon.
Thank you for support and trust - this helps bring beautiful vessels to life! We wont let you down!.

 

  • Like 24
  • Thanks 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, admin said:

Thank you Everyone! Thank you very much

V3qpDOi.png

We will open a new ship vote soon.
Thank you for support and trust - this helps bring beautiful vessels to life! We wont let you down!.

 

Congratulations Sir!

Hard work and dedication always gets rewarded in life, sooner or later. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it for myself and did a giveaway on twitch for one aswell

You should really think about adding more cosmetic dlcs. Im sure a whole lot wouls buy them - to fund even more future ships

E.g.

Clan flag (permit)

Colored sails

Player (name) cosmetics - im sure some pirates would pay to have a black name

Emote pack dlc - maybe in Form of chat smileys / ...

...

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, admin said:

Thank you Everyone! Thank you very much

 

We will open a new ship vote soon.
Thank you for support and trust - this helps bring beautiful vessels to life! We wont let you down!.

 

I'd actually like to thank you. I love the ship!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mad Dog Morgan said:

Congratulations Devs, impressive especially considering the price, goes to show people are willing to pay for quality. That and the changes to make crafting ships as time consuming as possible is paying off in DLC sales. 

are folks are willing to pay for ships they can break up and get Season woods from.  That honestly what most the folks I know that have DLS have been using them for.  Cause the RNG loot drops suck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Liq said:

Got it for myself and did a giveaway on twitch for one aswell

You should really think about adding more cosmetic dlcs. Im sure a whole lot wouls buy them - to fund even more future ships

E.g.

Clan flag (permit)

Colored sails

Player (name) cosmetics - im sure some pirates would pay to have a black name

Emote pack dlc - maybe in Form of chat smileys / ...

...

yeah clan DLC and a trader DLC are something I have been contemplating

 

clan dlc could include extra clan dock space for those with the pack, clan flag etc

 

trader dlc could give extra cargo space , extra fleet space etc

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, admin said:

Thank you Everyone! Thank you very much

NkfQ4sZ.png

We will open a new ship vote soon.
Thank you for support and trust - this helps bring beautiful vessels to life! We wont let you down!.

 

thank you for this awesome ship, looking forward for new ships. 

pls consider adding this ship in game as new 1st rate. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_ship_Mahmudiye

wish you great success.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, admin said:


Thank you for support and trust - this helps bring beautiful vessels to life! We wont let you down!.

 

Support and trust have nothing to do with it trust me. Unfortunately (as you well know) if we don't buy it given the stats and the FREE seasoned woods options for it then we would simply be left behind. Anything in its class that can compete is locked behind permits and pure grind to get the seasoned woods. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Support and trust have nothing to do with it trust me. Unfortunately (as you well know) if we don't buy it given the stats and the FREE seasoned woods options for it then we would simply be left behind. Anything in its class that can compete is locked behind permits and pure grind to get the seasoned woods. 

I just like having a capable throwaway ship every day. I won't be using it for seasoned woods.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I just like having a capable throwaway ship every day. I won't be using it for seasoned woods.

I'll still redeem it every day in order to find one with good bonuses or trims.  Might as well farm the woods.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...