Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Cougar One

Give us some Damn Ships To Grind.

Recommended Posts

What a load of crock,     Other Nations.  are out grinding 1st and Second Rates.       go over to the US side  all they have to grind is 5th rates.  and only from maybe one port.   This is just crap.  Its blatant cheating and putting us at a huge disadvantage.     

 

You want us to vote for you game.     I don't  think so.      Instead  I am going to make it my mission to let the rest of the world know  how you just screw us over and say its mechanics.   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cougar One said:

What a load of crock,     Other Nations.  are out grinding 1st and Second Rates.       go over to the US side  all they have to grind is 5th rates.  and only from maybe one port.   This is just crap.  Its blatant cheating and putting us at a huge disadvantage.     

 

You want us to vote for you game.     I don't  think so.      Instead  I am going to make it my mission to let the rest of the world know  how you just screw us over and say its mechanics.   

 

 


First rate farming zones are located in 3 zones in the caribbean (Yucatan, Hispaniola and Lower South Antilles). 1st rate grinding zones are dangerous pvp zones and are not safe for everyone. Your request is denied. Move your bases to the center of map. Capture something in the Bahamas (closer to Hispaniola). Or just use free towns conveniently located near 1st rate sailing routes.  There are no casual players here in Naval Action. Even rookie traders are bad mother*****ers in this game. You are a CAPTAIN OF THE  UNITED FUCKING STATES NAVY For gods sake, not some Democratic Republic of Whinistan. 

 

  • Like 31
  • Thanks 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, admin said:

Democratic Republic of Whinistan.

Priceless.  I shall use that while hunting the US coast if you don't mind.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cougar One said:

What a load of crock,     Other Nations.  are out grinding 1st and Second Rates.       go over to the US side  all they have to grind is 5th rates.  and only from maybe one port.   This is just crap.  Its blatant cheating and putting us at a huge disadvantage.     

 

You want us to vote for you game.     I don't  think so.      Instead  I am going to make it my mission to let the rest of the world know  how you just screw us over and say its mechanics.   

 

 

Perhaps you should push out and do some RvR to capture a port from time to time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IM DEAD!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GOLD! been trying to tell u.s. players this for years lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, admin said:

You are a CAPTAIN OF THE  UNITED hello kittyING STATES NAVY For gods sake, not some Democratic Republic of Whinistan. 

Hello,

This a correct language from an ADMIN?? Just a question...

Best regards!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, admin said:

You are a CAPTAIN OF THE  UNITED hello kittyING STATES NAVY For gods sake, not some Democratic Republic of Whinistan. 

Admin wins the internet for the day. 😅
 

Thank you for this.  
 

I shall also use it when PvPing against the US. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RoqueCent said:

Hello,

This a correct language from an ADMIN?? Just a question...

Best regards!

I would've reported him but the tears in my eyes prevented me from finding the "report" button. (some things, you can let go...)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RoqueCent said:

Hello,

This a correct language from an ADMIN?? Just a question...

Best regards!

Don't ruin the fun here lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL   

 You are a CAPTAIN OF THE  UNITED hello kittyING STATES NAVY For gods sake, not some Democratic Republic of Whinistan.    T

 

Bottom Line,  look at the numbers playing,     call us what you want.  Its still crap.  and you have given us a raw deal.  .      so why don't you just go one back to your Socialist Party of CheetAstan.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cougar One said:

LOL   

 You are a CAPTAIN OF THE  UNITED hello kittyING STATES NAVY For gods sake, not some Democratic Republic of Whinistan.    T

 

Bottom Line,  look at the numbers playing,     call us what you want.  Its still crap.  and you have given us a raw deal.  .      so why don't you just go one back to your Socialist Party of CheetAstan.     

I did not call you any name. I praised the US navy, navy that historically demolished everyone they faced  - you posts and comments are below the quality of the US navy standards. You do not belong in the US as you scare good players away to other nations with your style.

Be a man - move to La Mona or La Tortue. You will have first rates on your doorstep.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should provide enough data for those who  are wondering why so many quit the game.... "Admin" seems to lack real "people skills" and the ability to respond to a question or (whine)  with professionalism.   So sad. Could have been a Great game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude... there so many 1 -3 rates npcs out there!

you can easily grind your ship knowledge, PVE mission or just hello kitty around :)

and you will get ganked, but usually there is just random 5 rates finding you. And you will have some nice battles :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, congogrey said:

This should provide enough data for those who  are wondering why so many quit the game.... "Admin" seems to lack real "people skills" and the ability to respond to a question or (whine)  with professionalism.   So sad. Could have been a Great game.

Do not confuse direct conversations with equals with professionalism. We are indie developers. If you want professional treatment go to Activision forums and try to talk to Kotick. 

And also. I have heard the phrase - could have been a great game for like 6 years now. 
Literally last month Valve called us a great game ;).

Maybe this style is not for you and you can avoid the forums and talk to Cougar Town in game , instead of reading my posts. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another professional response Admin. Awesome at you.. !! I double down on why so many have stopped playing this potentially great game.  Talk to the hand..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, congogrey said:

Another professional response Admin. Awesome at you.. !! I double down on why so many have stopped playing this potentially great game.  Talk to the hand..

LIKE @admin said. man up. quit crying and play the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, congogrey said:

 

Why don't you got to PvE Server? Lot's of npc and unlimited possibility to grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, congogrey said:

Another professional response Admin. Awesome at you.. !! I double down on why so many have stopped playing this potentially great game. 

You reap what you sow. He literally told we are cheating  him in an abusive form for not sending 1st rates to hist capital.  He sighed the forum rules. He lost his right for professional responses. We have not abused him or his family and just asked him to raise his standards of actions and talking.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st kill missions can still be spawned from ports like Ays correct?  Not sure what the problem is from a grinding perspective.  At the very least there are 3rd rate AI spawns in the Isla/Bisc region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...