Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Swedish offer of peace for GB

20 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

it s only a game, why you heef to be mad?

Relax ... Enjoy the game, it s not real life ūüėė

for rediii/HAVOC its rl 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, rediii said:

until GB finally realised they have problems winning against us its not our problem.

The Point is:

GB dont need to "win" against Sweden. All we have to do is stay alive and watch Swedens growing despair. You have more mighty enemys and you cant fight all. Your front is already stretched!

In Short:

GB wins if it doesn't lose. Sweden will lose if they don't win.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Notz said:

If we are giving out demands...  

If swedes want to save vp, vp leaves Puerto DE espana to the usa.  USA stops the west movement of Prussia along the south coast.  Vp and swedes can focus saving vp from Russians.  

Everyone wins.  

Otherwise USA teams up with Prussia and it's gonna get messy for everyone down there. 

See we all got needs and wants.  

Oh and hi Cid 

US couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone be a threat to anyone.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Earl of Grey said:

The Point is:

GB dont need to "win" against Sweden. All we have to do is stay alive and watch Swedens growing despair. You have more mighty enemys and you cant fight all. Your front is already stretched!

In Short:

All they have to do is go all the way up to Xpu Ha and they've got the same amount of fronts as before :P

• Thanks 1

Quote:.....as a nation we have agreed to end the conflict on the below terms. A mistake happened there. People would likely believe .... as a nation I have agreed to.... better.

Anyway, stay alert not to stumble over the numerous british clans on their knees to your feet while looking up to reach the stars.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl of Grey said:

The Point is:

In Short:

Do you really believe that? I mean... I get big battles, playing together with competent players, PB fleets, screeners, the lot... NA has rarely been more fun! On top of that, we win like what... eight or nine battles out of ten? Just enough to keep it challenging. 

If you want to keep fighting, hey, I'm all for it - but it could very well be your crafting ports that will be at stake eventually. Are you sure about this?

I'd also like to give kudos to everyone participating in the battles. Win or lose, it has been civil and polite.

Mr John Sheppard, it is fine to discuus with Swedes but please, keep away from comments on Spanish players. If you had bad experiences with some of them that doesn't justify to speak of all of them.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Just now, RoqueCent said:

Mr John Sheppard, it is fine to discuus with Swedes but please, keep away from comments on Spanish players. If you had bad experiences with some of them that doesn't justify to speak of all of them.

Thanks!

I was just refering to a comment made by someone else about ex VLTRA and other players in russia read before my post don't remember who it was

15 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

US couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone be a threat to anyone.

We been in Cano a while.  Stopped the Dutch and the French.  Not bad for disorganized scrubs eh?

Good luck while your nation implodes.   It can only stay inflated on swede cock for so long

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Admiral Howe of Gibraltar said:

My dear loyal captains,

Great Britain has been deceived by the nice words of the REDS¬īs leadership. It is what they do, every time. But only weak minds could ever trust the words of people who has under his command members of VLTRA, RAE, BF, VCO, PODW and EDR clans.

Have you forgotten that those clans and their captains have always been enemies of GB? Have you forgotten the Total War declaration from VLTRA? Have you forgotten the daily raids on KPR by PODW and BF? Has @Captain Cid forgotten how REDS conquered all the way up to Belize and made GNF quit GB, along with other clans? Have GB forgotten how EDR supported the spanish wars against us?

My friends, my mates, Russia will never be our friend or an ally. Right now, we are just a convenient tool, a puppet, for their conquest plans. 

Do not forget. Same people, same ideas.

GNF never were anygood in a scrap anyway.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Grey said:

The Point is:

In Short:

The point is, Britain has been losing, consistently in OW battles and in PB battles. Sweden has been winning consistently against you. This is not gonna stop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking for myself only, I'd like to see a cessation of these hostilities. I've often found myself allied with the Brits against numerous enemies. It is a shame that our alliance was brought to an unfortunate ending through an unclear understanding, between both the Swedish clans and captains and the British, of what kind of alliance there was negotiated OW or RVR or PVP and where to draw these limits after RVR is over.

In my opinion RVR Alliances are better because you cannot expect every player to uphold full OW/PVP alliances, it is far easier to control large fleets this way and these kind of RVR Alliances are the only ones you really want lest PVP becomes stagnant or single countries and playerbases are targeted because of this.

I dont like to see Truxillo taken. With building costs so high the amount of doubloons and hours lost makes it so prohibitively expensive and detrimental to the health of the game and playerbase in general, not just for the British, but for all of the playerbase. But when push comes to shove I'll be there. I'ts not like nobody has ever tried to take, threatened to take or actually taken my own crafting ports.

I dont think demanding Mosquito Cay and Old Providence are harsh terms, I'd expect the Brits would do the same to for the sake of 'bordergore'

• Like 3

3 hours ago, John Sheppard said:

The worst thing is when we screend for you and you guys gank the ramains of our fleet on the way back, that was really low and a move i would expect from spanish players maybe but not swedish .

Well, it was this... nothing to do with VLTRA (now Russian players most of them)... in any case thaks for your answer.

Best regards!

12 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

I'd also like to give kudos to everyone participating in the battles. Win or lose, it has been civil and polite.

Here is the least credible captain among the Swedes, the one who first asks to join forces to fight the "evil" Russian common enemy outside La Navasse, and then, when the "evil" Russian enemy is not found, he thinks well of attacking the "friendly" GB fleet who was returning to port, finding it separate and disorganized. And you call it "civil" and "polite"? And now you want an agreement? Just make people laugh. The "evil" Russian enemy at least respects the word given, which I cannot say about you.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, RoqueCent said:

Well, it was this... nothing to do with VLTRA (now Russian players most of them)... in any case thaks for your answer.

Best regards!

Again nothing personal just a reference to spanish reputation that was very bad in the past like someone above said when those clans existed :) if it's offensive i can remove it

3 hours ago, Thonys said:

well do you know the value ?

if one agreement is signed,  you get two allies.

2 for the price of one...

but it seems you have no courage for that ...

be fast or we (not me but dutch admiralty)  will throw in some demands too.....

Except VP is a worthless ally and who needs an ally that apparently has such low regard for you as @John Sheppard describes?

One constant in this thread is your naive begging for the brits to surrender. Is things in VP really that bad?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Notz said:

If we are giving out demands...  

If swedes want to save vp, vp leaves Puerto DE espana to the usa.  USA stops the west movement of Prussia along the south coast.  Vp and swedes can focus saving vp from Russians.  

Everyone wins.  

Otherwise USA teams up with Prussia and it's gonna get messy for everyone down there. 

See we all got needs and wants.  

Oh and hi Cid 

Lol

48 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

Here is the least credible captain among the Swedes, the one who first asks to join forces to fight the "evil" Russian common enemy outside La Navasse, and then, when the "evil" Russian enemy is not found, he thinks well of attacking the "friendly" GB fleet who was returning to port, finding it separate and disorganized. And you call it "civil" and "polite"? And now you want an agreement? Just make people laugh. The "evil" Russian enemy at least respects the word given, which I cannot say about you.

Oh here we go again with this made up BS.... This was what, six months ago? We weren't even part of Sweden then - and I explicitly told you that there would be no guarantees. Get over it.

It's been civil and polite with all brits I've fought. Then again, I've got you on ignore.... together with Turtle.

1 hour ago, DeWoudt said:

The point is, Britain has been losing, consistently in OW battles and in PB battles. Sweden has been winning consistently against you. This is not gonna stop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking for myself only, I'd like to see a cessation of these hostilities. I've often found myself allied with the Brits against numerous enemies. It is a shame that our alliance was brought to an unfortunate ending through an unclear understanding, between both the Swedish clans and captains and the British, of what kind of alliance there was negotiated OW or RVR or PVP and where to draw these limits after RVR is over.

In my opinion RVR Alliances are better because you cannot expect every player to uphold full OW/PVP alliances, it is far easier to control large fleets this way and these kind of RVR Alliances are the only ones you really want lest PVP becomes stagnant or single countries and playerbases are targeted because of this.

I dont like to see Truxillo taken. With building costs so high the amount of doubloons and hours lost makes it so prohibitively expensive and detrimental to the health of the game and playerbase in general, not just for the British, but for all of the playerbase. But when push comes to shove I'll be there. I'ts not like nobody has ever tried to take, threatened to take or actually taken my own crafting ports.

I dont think demanding Mosquito Cay and Old Providence are harsh terms, I'd expect the Brits would do the same to for the sake of 'bordergore'

The Swedes are the ones responsible for breaking this alliance . We never asked to stop all PvP we just asked that they don't do it every single day in such organized way with so many numbers (ironically they demand the same now even tho we were "idiots" when we asked the same). From GB point of view it looked like sweden was trying to do everything they can to damage us short of going to war . Man the excuses they were coming up with every time they attack our RvR fleet and our position in global chat on multiple occations . Is that an act of an ally? I leave the judgement to you . 
What's worse is every time we ask a polite explanation for this we get insulted and called ugly names by people who are supposed to be better than this. Were we supposed to tolorate this behavior? i think we tolorated it MUCH longer than anyone else would have mainly because of our long history and deep hatred for the russians . Tells you something about the treatment we were geting by the OH SO (not) HONOURABLE swedes  if we could bring ourself to switch sides ...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, John Sheppard said:

The Swedes are the ones responsible for breaking this alliance . We never asked to stop all PvP we just asked that they don't do it every single day in such organized way with so many numbers (ironically they demand the same now even tho we were "idiots" when we asked the same). From GB point of view it looked like sweden was trying to do everything they can to damage us short of going to war . Man the excuses they were coming up with every time they attack our RvR fleet and our position in global chat on multiple occations . Is that an act of an ally? I leave the judgement to you . 
What's worse is every time we ask a polite explanation for this we get insulted and called ugly names by people who are supposed to be better than this. Were we supposed to tolorate this behavior? i think we tolorated it MUCH longer than anyone else would have mainly because of our long history and deep hatred for the russians . Tells you something about the treatment we were geting by the OH SO (not) HONOURABLE swedes  if we could bring ourself to switch sides ...

thing is, we didnt go in a organized way against british ports and when you guys demanded we stop we told you we dont do OW agreements and we kill stuff everywhere on the map, not only at santiago. There is no possibility to actually prove anything in this and we were just honest in telling you that we dont tell any of our members to specifically go somewhere.

Telling you we dont do it anymore would have resulted in the same as telling you we dont tell anyone to focus something.

That no concentrated pvp action thing in that deal can also be deleted idgaf but the mentality of you guys shows already that you want to keep fighting so lets keep fighting I guess, whatever.

The real reason for GB attacking sweden was:

Sweden getting griefed by holding in battles. Then grouping of a revengefleet. Sweden grouped up to fight this revengefleet and won. GB was sad when asking for a no OW pvp deal didnt work. End of stoy

Edited by rediii

1 hour ago, Koveras said:

Except VP is a worthless ally and who needs an ally that apparently has such low regard for you as @John Sheppard describes?

One constant in this thread is your naive begging for the brits to surrender. Is things in VP really that bad?

Fine.

History has taught you anything.

let's repeat it again.

22 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Oh here we go again with this made up BS.... This was what, six months ago? We weren't even part of Sweden then - and I explicitly told you that there would be no guarantees. Get over it.

It's been civil and polite with all brits I've fought. Then again, I've got you on ignore.... together with Turtle.

You did well to have me on the list of the ignored, in fact the truth hurts more then bullshit

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rufus Swipe said:

As official negotiator for GB I have been authorised to issue the following official response from my nation:-

THE BRITISH COUNTER-OFFER

1.  Sweden must return all former GB ports it has taken.

2.  Sweden must return San Juan to Denmark.

3.  HAVOC members must report once a month to KPR for head cleaning duties. Officers will be accorded the respect due to their rank and given a mop.

4.  Havocado (rediii) must change his name to GodSaveTheKing and whenever tagged by a GB player must get on stream and sing a full verse and chorus of Rule Britannia before raising sails.

5.  Sweden must comply with GB's new Endangered Species Act which makes it illegal to sink a Polish player outside of the patrol zone (see 6 below).

6.  In return GB offers peace and the banishment of Grungemonkey to Poland for the rest of his natural life (and may God have mercy on his soul).

These terms are also A MOVING TARGET. Pellew's teddy bear is safe for now but this may change if the conflict continues.

I approve of this message¬†ūüĎćas does SPRTA

@rediii from a personal perspective I couldn't give a  monkeys if you pushed us back to Jamaica, however you would be doing the game more harm than good and you know it :)

7 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Fine.

History has taught you anything.

let's repeat it again.

Let's have some fun..