Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Swedish offer of peace for GB

Following recent requests from a number of clans within GB we have considered terms for peace and have laid this out below. As I am sure most of the server is aware that we never wanted this war but GB took the decision to declare on us for various reason which I am sure anyone anywhere near the process is already very bored of arguing about. Regardless, as a nation we have agreed to end the conflict on the below terms.

These terms will end at 23:59ST on 01/02/2020.

• The immediate handover of: - Old Providence - St Nic
  • No further RvR, screening or significant organised PvP activities against Sweden.
  • Given your previous “loyalties” we do not wish for your help in ongoing or future conflicts but you will not enter any future war (conquest or screening) against Sweden or its allies (which at this time being the Dutch, French and Spanish)

These terms ARE A MOVING TARGET. Conflict will continue until a deal is agreed on and so any ports we take by force will mean a different port is forfeit in the agreement. If no agreement is reached we will continue our advance.

We have given you an option to end things which given our significant upper hand, the terms are not severe. We have no wish to take crafting ports despite the accusations the fly around, however if you cannot come to an agreement as a nation then we will continue to push forward and take anything in the way.

By nature of these discussions Russia may well have another push against us. We all also know this will be a short term thing as was their “Screening” for you in the first instance. They cannot help you out of this and even if by some miracle they were to take San Juan, that will not help Trux, Escondido, Belize or anything in between.

We write this in public so all of GB may consider their options and hopefully overcome any individual bad blood between us and the GB hierarchy getting in the way.

Contact Sweden directly should you wish to reply to this.

Edited by rediii
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

I'd rather drink terpentine and piss on a brushfire than bend a knee on dishonorable terms. Let the world burn and let the sweedes sink.

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, Koveras said:

I'd rather drink terpentine and piss on a brushfire than bend a knee on dishonorable terms. Let the world burn and let the sweedes sink.

Problem with that is if no one knows who or what clan you represent ,with a comment like that you may as well be pissing in the wind.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

So if you can gank them 24/7 and they're not allowed to "organise" themselves.

Sounds like good deal, I might consider to join sweden ;)

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Tac said:

Problem with that is if no one knows who or what clan you represent ,with a comment like that you may as well be pissing in the wind.

lmao touché :)

59 minutes ago, Koveras said:

But Lars you are not GB, so let it be up to them. Neither are you Dk-NG. You are Bocar. But you are right. We don’t bend a knee.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve
  • Like 1

significant organised PvP activities against Sweden(*)

what does this mean ? like we cant go with 5 ships and decide to sink swedish ? or does this mean we cant go with 20 ships and blockade a port and kill everyone comming in or out

Just now, mexicanbatman said:

significant organised PvP activities against Sweden(*)

what does this mean ? like we cant go with 5 ships and decide to sink swedish ? or does this mean we cant go with 20 ships and blockade a port and kill everyone comming in or out

explain significant i mean in your words

1 hour ago, rediii said:

significant organised PvP activities against Sweden.

Don't worry.   Nothing we do can be considered organized, so it's impossible to violate that particular term while still  being British.  :P

• Like 8

Sorry ,but personally i think you are living on cloud cuckoo land if you think these 'Terms' would be acceptable. Regardless of who was right /wrong in starting this war or the reasons for it,i fear all you have done is added to the resolve of GB to say ' KISS MY ARSE '           Its a game !! what a complete joke this is. Crack on turnips,kill a Nation 'its good for the GAME' and the server!!! Ego Vs Ego.Huge Respect for Cabal and HRE ,however Havoc you are very very good players,but why be complete bellends?. Reckon you just confirmed this to the sever.

KISS MY HAIRY ARSE  :)

Edited by Chieftain
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, mexicanbatman said:

Significant means: "I want to have an excuse for continuing the war against GB once I've stabilized my failing ally the dutch and hopefully stave off an attack on the french by stronger enemies". VP is on the brink of a collapse and Rediii is just trying to buy time so he can save the southern front and still have a viable excuse for killing brits after the dutch has been saved.

I'd estimate that GB is as close to collapsing as the VP and this offer is meant as a ruse to drive a vedge in between the british clans and thus allow the swedes to allocate more ressources to the south where DE and RUS is basically carving the dutch to pieces from either side and the french are next in line with Bridgetown first among a long list of easy french ports. What I find interesting is the unwillingness of both sides to pitch the major fleets against one another and basically prefer to sealclub the lesser PB fleets rather than force a decision in a headon contest of ports important to both sides.

• Like 1

An advantage by getting GB, is Sweden can help there allies, before they collaps.

PvP agrement is needed for the RvR guys, so they still can get help from rest of Sweden. Most swedish captains don’t like PvP,. So if Havoc can’t delivere on that, Well.
They tryed to force the same down on DK. Most backed down in fear of losing there crafting port. But who cares abouth that. Plenty of dlc ships. Just go hello kitty with Sweden and have fun.

Just now, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

PvP agrement is needed for the RvR guys, so they still can get help from rest of Sweden. Most swedish captains don’t like PvP,. So if Havoc can’t delivere on that, Well.

That is absolute bullshit

19 minutes ago, mexicanbatman said:

All we mean by that is no 20 1st rates showing up for "PvP" at the port we leave for for a PB as an excuse to screen against us. 

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Cid said:

Saint nic is LAMA port... 😂

It has a GB flag on my map and for now we don't care which clan owns what.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Pellew said:

Never the less it is my opinion. Fair enough you disagree. But my dealing with Sweden has allways come down to them wanting a PvP agrement. Must be because the love PvP. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Pellew said:

And yet you're crying about it in words that has such a deeper meaning than their obvious one. If it was "bullshit", why then cry with such strong language? - A sweede has ever been a coward.

All we mean by that is no 20 1st rates showing up for "PvP" at the port we leave for for a PB as an excuse to screen against us. 

Riiight.

@Koveras Where exactly am I crying, I am calling someone out for spreading things that have not even been talked about by anyone on swedish side. Everyone can feel free to come PvP in Swedish waters whenever they want. Hell I even hope people do so I don't have to sail all across the map to get fights.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Pellew said:

It has a GB flag on my map and for now we don't care which clan owns what.

Maybe you don't but I do. 

Mister Server police

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

Maybe you don't but I do. 

Mister Server police

Well maybe ask admin if he wants to make a "clan frontlie system" so we have a choice about which clans we flip and which ones we don't go for

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Following recent requests from a number of clans within GB we have considered terms for peace and have laid this out below. As I am sure most of the server is aware that we never wanted this war but GB took the decision to declare on us for various reason which I am sure anyone anywhere near the process is already very bored of arguing about. Regardless, as a nation we have agreed to end the conflict on the below terms.

These terms will end at 23:59ST on 01/02/2020.

• The immediate handover of: - Old Providence - St Nic
  • No further RvR, screening or significant organised PvP activities against Sweden.
  • Given your previous “loyalties” we do not wish for your help in ongoing or future conflicts but you will not enter any future war (conquest or screening) against Sweden or its allies (which at this time being the Dutch, French and Spanish)

These terms ARE A MOVING TARGET. Conflict will continue until a deal is agreed on and so any ports we take by force will mean a different port is forfeit in the agreement. If no agreement is reached we will continue our advance.

We have given you an option to end things which given our significant upper hand, the terms are not severe. We have no wish to take crafting ports despite the accusations the fly around, however if you cannot come to an agreement as a nation then we will continue to push forward and take anything in the way.

By nature of these discussions Russia may well have another push against us. We all also know this will be a short term thing as was their “Screening” for you in the first instance. They cannot help you out of this and even if by some miracle they were to take San Juan, that will not help Trux, Escondido, Belize or anything in between.

We write this in public so all of GB may consider their options and hopefully overcome any individual bad blood between us and the GB hierarchy getting in the way.

Contact Sweden directly should you wish to reply to this.

e sti cazzi??

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

So are you saying KRAKE is still a GB clan?

Think he said Lama was. And as I got it. He hinted they might not be deticated to GB.