Game-Labs Forum

Clan Library + Clan Armory

Since clan warehouse space is limited and we got new seasoned woods, permits for them and blueprints my proposal is to add new buildings for clan use to free some space from clan warehouses.

- Clan Library - place for storage books for clan members - use free for all clan members.

- Clan Armory - place for storage cannons for clan members - use free for all clan members.

I know topic of clan dockyard was mentioned before at least few times before but this would be as well great suggestion. Of course with permission system and limit how many ships can me withdrawn by one captain (depend on rank in clan)

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, Despe said:

And clan shipyards too :D. I think that the clan mechanics are still to basic and there is a lot of potential good ideas to make real

Clan Shipyards is great idea as well - all clan members would use them limited only by their crafting level.

42 minutes ago, Vizzini said:

Given that there is a DLC that includes extra dockspace, I am not certain it's the best idea for everybody with a clan to be able to have one.

Its more about ability to get ship when clan shipbuilders are offline. Same with guns...Make clan gameplay more user friendly

25 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

Its more about ability to get ship when clan shipbuilders are offline. Same with guns...Make clan gameplay more user friendly

Yes I understand the reasons. My point was whether it would stop a player buying the admiralty connection DLC  / a steam sale alt or whether it would make anybody who had already bought it feel cheated. There are loads of things that might improve QOL for us, it's possible that it might hinder sales

Great idea, but I would restrict it the same way that the clan warehouses currently are (officers and above) to prevent people from joining a clan and stealing everything.

These types of storage would also make it a lot easier to find things as well without scrolling for what seems like days :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOkieDokie said:

Bump for a great idea! Seeing as there are only 3 clan ranks and creator this would also help keep the warehouse safe while still allowing new members to get things they need.

Perhaps a couple new ranks would help with that. Maybe add Commander and Recruit to the list of options.

• Like 1