Game-Labs Forum

Insults to my family /PelusaNinja

Despe

Insults are in the 2 last sentences of the chat screen:

In the first he make an homophobic comment vs me, in the last he make an insult to my mother

I make report in chat game.

9A378E84D7AEEDDF36B8125F6B44C8ED68F3F448

EDITING POST:

more personal insults of PelusaNinja, and clan mate Bracesco. Reported in game too.

DB39CF47BBD38A3E71DA0DB8010DA984906992B7

Translation:

The insult is "go to spy to your hello kittying mother" The rest of insults are "fag" and other some homophic sentences, subnormal, deviant guy, and he wishes me to be dead in a roadside ditch of M-30 highway

Edited by Despe
  • Like 2

Yo no te quiero insultar ni a ti ni a tu familia Despe..pero como podemos considerar a una persona (real) que se ofrece a espiar a sus antiguos compañeros frente a una PB para una facción enemiga...y no me digas que eso es legal y es una mecánica ingame..estoy refiriéndome a la persona que hay detrás de Despe. Me hubiera valido que ese espía en cutter bajo bandera de españa fuese cualquier otro de los urales o de donde sea, menos uno que estuvo jugando con nuestra facción.

Entiendes ahora lo que digo cuando me refiero a "jugadores aleccionadores"?

55 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

Its better for everyone if ya take the insults in english - So everyone can enjoy em:D

The insult is "go to spy to your hello kittying mother" The rest of insults are "fag" and other some homophic sentences, subnormal, deviant guy, and he wishes me to be dead in a roadside ditch of M-30 highway

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

Thee is this wonderful in-game feature called:

"Ignore"

Guess what it does

The problem is bigger than that. We are a community of players that are here to have fun, with respect and courtesy towards everyone. It cannot be tolerated that a group of people use constantly a chat to launch personal attacks to others and their families.  And just, take a look to latest tribunal reports. They are all against them for insulting and breaking the game mechanics as in Gasparilla. What would happen if all the server players did the same? The game would be broken then

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Magallanes said:

Yo no te quiero insultar ni a ti ni a tu familia Despe..pero como podemos considerar a una persona (real) que se ofrece a espiar a sus antiguos compañeros frente a una PB para una facción enemiga...y no me digas que eso es legal y es una mecánica ingame..estoy refiriéndome a la persona que hay detrás de Despe. Me hubiera valido que ese espía en cutter bajo bandera de españa fuese cualquier otro de los urales o de donde sea, menos uno que estuvo jugando con nuestra facción.

Entiendes ahora lo que digo cuando me refiero a "jugadores aleccionadores"?

Da igual lo que haga o deje de hacer en el juego. Esos insultos sobran. 

• Like 3