Game-Labs Forum

Long ship control freezes in battle?

Please report long ship freezes in this topic

If your ship have frozen in battle for no apparent reason for a long time - please report in this topic or in support section.
Tell us your nickname, date and approximate hour of the freeze. 

• Sad 1

On 1/25/2020 at 10:57 AM, Farrago said:

25 Jan about 07:45 UTC in battle with a Loki. I'm not sure what you define as long. I think this was about 15 seconds. I sent a F11. Nickname is the same.

Are you sure the reason for it was not a broken rudder (based on your screenshot in the report - that could be the case)

45 minutes ago, Ink said:

Are you sure the reason for it was not a broken rudder (based on your screenshot in the report - that could be the case)

I noticed it as the inability to raise, lower, or turn sails and yet I’m pretty sure I wasn’t in sail shock. It didn’t affect the outcome of the battle so I wouldn’t have even reported it except this thread recently being started.

Yep I had the same thing happen to me on Sunday. The sails would not move. I tried to play with it, cause the battle was pretty much over. It was fine for the first part of the battle. Then for no reason the sails locked up in a bad position. Luckily this happened when the battle was in hand. I reported this just before leaving the battle. You can see that I have the sails in auto, but the sails are in a position that would have never been with it being in auto.

• Like 1