Game-Labs Forum

Admiral Edition -- Character Selection & Acceptance

CAPT E.

In the Admiral Edition of Ultimate Admiral Age of Sail, how does one confirm that your "Character" (alter ego) has been accepted?  I clicked the ACCEPT button, but I cannot tell whether anything happened.  I do not see my Character in the list of officers for hire; albeit, that might be only a partial list of officers for hire at my starting level in the American Campaign.

Edited by CAPT E.

12 hours ago, WilliamTheIII said:

For the same reason as I stated above, it takes some time for the Admiral Edition to be verified and to finally show up. Once this has happened, it will look like this:

563024624_2020-01-01(1)_LI.thumb.jpg.4f9ca2444d8fc7a0a61d07e05a8d1a7e.jpg

Thank you, but you didn't understand what I meant or perhaps I was not clear.

I purchased the Admiral's Edition quite some time ago - two months or more? I never saw such an option and I do not believe my copy even says Admiral Edition in the corner like that.

16 hours ago, James Cornelius said:

Thank you, but you didn't understand what I meant or perhaps I was not clear.

I purchased the Admiral's Edition quite some time ago - two months or more? I never saw such an option and I do not believe my copy even says Admiral Edition in the corner like that.

It should of updated by now, I got my copy less than a month ago (around christmas break) and it shows the admiral Edition now, popped up some time last week.