Game-Labs Forum

Graphics issue - no water.....

Shecky

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Velologist said:

When I try to run the tutorial the ships appear to be in a dense fog bank with rapidly moving vertical bright rectangles and circular bright spots in the foreground. I installed the c++ 2017 redist with no apparent effect.

Greetings, have you tried other games to check if there are similar issues?

Also, have you sent a game report via F11 button?

On 2/14/2020 at 1:29 AM, Ink said:

Greetings, have you tried other games to check if there are similar issues?

Also, have you sent a game report via F11 button?

Hearts of Iron IV runs without any apparent issues in Windows (I am running Windows 10 via Parallels on my MacBook Pro 16 inch with 8 i9 cores - 4 dedicated to Windows - and 64 GB RAM - 32 GB dedicated to Windows - and I have the upgraded graphics option). The F11 report was the first thing I tried though I couldn't include a screen shot with that.

Thank you for looking into this.

eds8orB.png

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, CDH said:

I have the same problem... will there be a solution for poor Mac VM user?

Please... 🙂

Greetings Admiral, unfortunately there is no solution at this moment, the game does not support Mac Os and we cannot guarantee the game will properly work through Parallels or a similar software.

• 1 year later...

I can now play the game on my Mac via Parallels as long as I'm willing to go through multiple restarts to get a mission going. Once a battle has started, I generally (or is that admirally) have no problems. Transitions between battles often result in the need to play the restart lottery over and over again. I love this game and would buy Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts in a second if I was confident the same thing wouldn't happen. Has there been any progress with this? Thank you.

1 hour ago, Velologist said:

I can now play the game on my Mac via Parallels as long as I'm willing to go through multiple restarts to get a mission going. Once a battle has started, I generally (or is that admirally) have no problems. Transitions between battles often result in the need to play the restart lottery over and over again. I love this game and would buy Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts in a second if I was confident the same thing wouldn't happen. Has there been any progress with this? Thank you.

Admiral, regarding UA: Dreadnoughts you can ask other players if they managed to play via Parallels in the appropriate forum: https://forum.game-labs.net/forum/94-general-discussions/