Game-Labs Forum

Ship heigth penalty redution

Question

I have a doubt about ship heigth penalty reduction in some upgrades. Im not sure that how this stat works on boarding but i understand that if the percentage of the value of heigth reduction is higger, the mods are better. In this case i see in some modules some contradictory statistics that you can see in the screenshot:702777077_Sinttulo.thumb.png.676445cc29a3cd1afbb71bd7c2aa6438.png

Are not the statistics of the hooks and basic hooks on reverse? I mean, a basic hook should have worse statistics than a hook, because it's basic, like basic ladders and ladders. And basic hooks are dropped by misions chest and hooks, with worse stats, by golden ones.

Thx for answers

Despe loves you :D

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1

5 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Despe said:

I have a doubt about ship heigth penalty reduction in some upgrades. Im not sure that how this stat works on boarding but i understand that if the percentage of the value of heigth reduction is higger, the mods are better. In this case i see in some modules some contradictory statistics that you can see in the screenshot:702777077_Sinttulo.thumb.png.676445cc29a3cd1afbb71bd7c2aa6438.png

Are not the statistics of the hooks and basic hooks on reverse? I mean, a basic hook should have worse statistics than a hook, because it's basic, like basic ladders and ladders. And basic hooks are dropped by misions chest and hooks, with worse stats, by golden ones.

Thx for answers

Despe loves you :D

This looks to be a screen grab from the Naval Action assistant site, have you verified these stats in-game (it could be a site error, not a game error)? j/w

29 minutes ago, GrubbyZebra said:

This looks to be a screen grab from the Naval Action assistant site, have you verified these stats in-game (it could be a site error, not a game error)? j/w

the stats are correct in that screen. I check it in game too.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Try to look at the stats logically: if an "reduction" is improved by x percent, the (desirable) reduction of a penalty is increased = better upgrade.

Right, which is why the Basic Hooks having a larger reduction than Hooks is anachronistic. It should be the other way around, like Basic Ladders and Ladders.