Game-Labs Forum

Clan BOCAR

8 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

salty? haha no :). the great pellberry came upon me, boarded.... and lost his buc. good deal for a redoutable, isn´t it? ah btw, nation trashers are weaklings who always join the strong side.

Or in your case trash the good nation and leave that nation in tatters to move to another nation and trash that? Wow the respect you must have for pellberry to mention him by name is appreciated.I also announce on the forum when I win a boarding fight lol.

7 minutes ago, Tac said:

Or in your case trash the good nation and leave that nation in tatters to move to another nation and trash that? Wow the respect you must have for pellberry to mention him by name is appreciated.I also announce on the forum when I win a boarding fight lol.

go ahead, i´m all ears and eyes for your great stories :). and yes, as opposed to you, i have some respect for pellberry.

3 hours ago, kapteinsnabeltann said:

Clan Bocar- the smallest clan, with the biggest impact.

If sweden leaves puerto rico.

I will personally ban Lars and Staun from the forums and send them to bad boy camp in polish nation.

Snabeltann my Snabel!!

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

But @Liq should it not have been a Danish clock. It is us that have to set it. You allready have a Night Crew?

Just so you remember who you are waking up for 😘

1 hour ago, Smoothie said:

You guys need to grind AI under mother russia's skirt. 

If however you're refering to my silence, then have no fear - Lars Kjaer is still here.. I'm sick tho so I'm not really in the mood for banter.

Idiot - see rulebook, article 3.

:)

7 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

If however you're refering to my silence, then have no fear - Lars Kjaer is still here.. I'm sick tho so I'm not really in the mood for banter.

Idiot - see rulebook, article 3.

:)

Despite your awful idiom (can't believe you're a teacher) I wish you good health and get well soon. Hopefully it's not the virus that must not be named. 

1 hour ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Actually under Sweden. It is you that provide nice hostillity missions, right outside CS.

Yep looks like Russia think of the health of small pop nations. So DK-NG own them our gratitude. Maybe Sweden could be inspired by Russia.

And best way to repay them is ofc screen for them, when ever they fight Sweden, and since we don't hold any port of value, we don’t have to waist time defend Er på pb’s

DK-NG allways pays our debt.

Russia tries only to copy the protected area at Mosquito.
By the way denmark had a save area, as long as the rabid dogs bited the protector.

8 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

Russia tries only to copy the protected area at Mosquito.
By the way denmark had a save area, as long as the rabid dogs bited the protector.

A gilded cage is but a cage. And the swedish cage wasn't exactly gilded - a 40p crafting port and 2 regions? Don't get me laughing, I don't have the energy for it.. Besides - this is a wargame, Sweden shouldn't be so incompetent at war that it has to be so afraid from the second smallest nation in the game. 

It does lend credence to my poignant remark about swedes tho - You're cowards. Simple really.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Staunberg99 said:

I will answer you here. We tried to always to keep it out if mechanic an stuff like that. Granted we could be better at that. But you will also notice if you took a closer look at mechanic and such treads, most time it actually was not us starting to talk abouth dk vs Sweden.

And to the topic where Krake is hide ore not, who  you fight ore not. I really don't care.

typical BOCAR propaganda BS and lies as usual - not only did you not keep it out of mechanics threads, BOCAR STARTED mechanics threads with it
image.thumb.png.4d4094ab426d487d23efa0375c44ed4a.png

if you want i can post a screenshot of Lars from BOCAR stating how his mission was to ruin the gaming experience of every single Swedish player 

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

1 minute ago, Staunberg99 said:

I just highligted a word for you. You still stick to your claim. I look forward to you reply. And for the record every possible actually is every thread. So keep up your propaganda.

HF in the game. And as said I think everybody should difference mechanic threads and RP banter in Caribbean news.

1 hour ago, Staunberg99 said:

I will answer you here. We tried to always to keep it out if mechanic an stuff like that. Granted we could be better at that. But you will also notice if you took a closer look at mechanic and such treads, most time it actually was not us starting to talk abouth dk vs Sweden.

you cannot say that BOCAR tried to always keep it out of every possible mechanics thread, when BOCAR initiated mechanics threads with their propaganda

quick lesson:
al·ways -1.at all times; on all occasions:"the sun always rises in the east"synonymsevery time, each time, at all times, all the time, on every occasion
tried in this usage  = past tense of try
try -1.make an attempt or effort to do something:

so BOCAR did NOT attempt or put in effort to "always" keep it out of mechanics threads - the example of Lars from BOCAR clearly illustrates that

ask Lars to explain the grammar to you - he is a teacher

31 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

typical BOCAR propaganda BS and lies as usual - not only did you not keep it out of mechanics threads, BOCAR STARTED mechanics threads with it
image.thumb.png.4d4094ab426d487d23efa0375c44ed4a.png

if you want i can post a screenshot of Lars from BOCAR stating how his mission was to ruin the gaming experience of every single Swedish player 

oh, I see the riks school of propaganda hasn't closed yet! how much we missed your ongoing sermon against Danish clans. good you're here now!

6 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

oh, I see the riks school of propaganda hasn't closed yet! how much we missed your ongoing sermon against Danish clans. good you're here now!

just calling out BS and lies

you are more than welcome to join in the part of the discussion of me proving what Staunberg stated was wrong rather than adding more lies and BS to the thread?

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

• 3 weeks later...