Game-Labs Forum

Clan BOCAR

32 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

So far for the DK-NG side at Passaje.

Bocar

Lars K, Gorgon, Snabletann? Sir Sigurd Staunberg, McKnight?,0 time left?

Vie

Erik Eriksen 

PvE clans

None

So still a couple of unknows and open slots. A couple of Danve bois might come.

Oh nice, so that means i don't have to come and can hunt swedish traders instead?

The Swedes were obviously overwhelmed by the Danish fleets meta stacking of Coles-bentnic pumps and Digital Riders. My crew, pumped on Extra rum kept my old rotten hulk afloat no matter how many shots they poured into me.

Long live the pump.

Edited by Svennik
  • Like 1

It was good fight yesterday in the PB. You guys were better this time. Congratulations... see you in the next fights.

PS: yes, your Coles-bentnic pumps were so loud that our communication was disturbed  ;)

(Thank you for this excuse)

Edited by Karpfanger
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, kapteinsnabeltann said:

I heard the swedes had 2 rates and the poor danes only had 3 rates? 😮

We all know Redoutables are not really 3rd rates. But basically your hearing is correct.

Edit: But Danes had double pumps, so that makes the fight even again :P

Edited by Smoothie

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

I dont give a hello kitty tbh :D you keep boasting etc and tagging us. Leave us alone and be happy you won a PB. :D

I also didnt write about danish leaders and pasaje? Or tell me pls what I wrote lol

I can't really see where we've been disrespectfull towards HRE. As far as I know, ever since u left HRE they've been an honourable clan and I for one enjoyed the chat in the battle last night, even when they lost HRE showed greatness beyond your comprehension.

As to tagging you, well I believe that if you say @rediii x3 in a mirror he shows... How do you know we're not secretly in love with you? All BOCAR just have an itch that just can't be scratched.. Cum on my swedish meatball, scratch my itch :)

4 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

So it's all about Pølser vs Kötbullar :lol:

well i am finding new recipes now :)

Swedish meatballs are delicious! Today we are making a light, low-carb version, with zucchini spaghetti and arugula. A lot of vegetables, together with that delicious 'nordic' taste. You will enjoy this!

9081_zweedse-balletjes-met-courgettespag

the investigation continues

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

@Lars Kjaer how many danes do you see sunk?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2008834975

How many have you stated in your official report to the admiralty, where all journalist get there information from to report news(aka Carribean news). Have we started a new path in our development, and started doing like the rest, denie our loses and only tell of our great victories?

I see one who matters, the rest is but unimportant DLC'ers :)

14 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

But as a history teacher. Shame on you. How would you have graded your students?

Same way I grade all my students.. throw two dices and divide by two..

1 hour ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

The danes will feel it tonight. But in the end it is not how much you can deal our, but what you can takeZ

long live the free captains of the Caribbean:

Hear ye Hear ye ..... ahh can’t be arsed, let’s see if Bastd can wreck two nations in double quick time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

The danes will feel it tonight. But in the end it is not how much you can deal our, but what you can takeZ

long live the free captains of the Caribbean:

Whenever I feel sad I hear this song :D Try it. You feel much more relaxed :)

8 hours ago, Tac said:

Hear ye Hear ye ..... ahh can’t be arsed, let’s see if Bastd can wreck two nations in double quick time.

OH come on.. try it out..