Game-Labs Forum

Clan BOCAR

Let it be known to all henceforth!

Clan BOCAR is NOT recruiting!

We have no ambitions! No goals! Nothing to lose and nothing to want! We have but one desire!!

To revel in the fray of the battle! To die at the hands of a superior foe! To kill, to maim! We want neither gold nor wealth, but the endless glory of death!

If we find you in a trader, we may let you go.. Demasted perhaps, but no worse for wear. Or we may kill you. None can tell but in the moment!

If we have touched in places unseemly to other men please contact @kapteinsnabeltann and lodge your complaints! He will listen intently I'm sure!

Since @kapteinsnabeltann has asked not to be liaison for domestic affairs, "They are all mad! MAD I SAY" was the one intelligeble sentence in the ramblings he muttered in TS.. I'm sure he meant the other danish clans doing PvE at Christiansted. In the future danish clans who want to deal with BOCAR domestically they can contact @Lars Kjaer.. I'm sure he's an agreeable fellow!

Apparently @Lars Kjaer is not an agreeable Fellow... Who knew?! So the task of talking to the irrelevant PvE Clans inside Denmark-Norway falls to the newly reinstated diplomat @McKnight

All hail the two kingdoms!

All hail the Kings dalmatians!

Edited by Koveras
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

I do really like the swedish. We lose 2 guys in 10 min. And stil we didn’t fight. Just griefing. Guess next time we all have to sink. Do like them insted of turning around and fight ran to a fort.

But in RvR I will hold players in battle If it helps. I will do as long it isen’t  against game rules.

That's not the best part.. after they couldn't enter the PB they still turned around and ran... But... They are just PvE'ers so what to expect?

22 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

According to Danish PvE clans, you can’t do PvP before you have unlocked all 5 slot😜.

@rediii how do you unlock ships? Have you ever taken a ship not unlocked to a PvP fight. How abouth you @Liq what do you think abouth taking an unlocked ship to a a PvP fight. Danes think Bocar and Shaft is trash. They do tho like Sweden, so they will proberbly respect your advice on this matter.

i only sail a bunch of ships (surp, wasa, l'ocean, aggie, christian, herc, bellona), levelled them all in pvp - started with 0 slots on all

5 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

@Liq maybe you could talk to your dutch allied. If you look at the ss @Lars Kjaer posted. You see the dutch using some funny traderships. Those ship have a very smal cargo hold, and what is even worse, they have cannons. It make is way harder for trader killers, like Bocar. Plz tell them to bring true traderships in the future.

In advance, thx for you help in making the dutch understand, what a tradership is.

? what are you on about

Clan BOCAR was down by the french and just happened to mind our own business killing a few frenchies.. Apparently the frenchies took offense and cried real hard in global chat.. Even to the point where SINK(y) 111111111 called @Lars Kjaer a cheater in global... Guess the french still need to learn how to shoot, but ofc their aiming can be impaired by the giant tears in their eyes and the cheese in their hair..

A1B10F9243C4FC888BA7A43E1E51A4F95649DBCB

51219F52FB8C043DADE6CD007278E801FB5546BA

They where there for RvR, but as Havoc started not to take charge in RvR,  they stopped to

could be wrong, but I can’t remember a Pb, where the danes didn’t have the players. Can you remember one.

EDIT: I just noticed we are on a compleatly different topic here, how about you stop taking quotes out of context?

I can't remember one either, but I remember begging on Nation chat/TS for people to come which is one of the least fun and most demotivating things. But yes we always filled our own pbs and had some screeners most of the time.

Just for context of where this quote came from:

We are talkign about the Danes screening for GB at ports like Salamanca, which most of the old clans or people playing less and not having all their crafting/ranking up done just didn't feel like participating in. I totaly understand that and I don't blame anyone playing the game his way.

We are not talking about the very few danish Pbs that actually happened at that time

Edited by Mr Pellew

1 minute ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

And that why I posted it in hear. You brought your time as a dane in to it. So try to put it in to perspective.But I put it in the Bocar thread, so it wasent oftopic. 

You took a quote out of context into another thread... I just edited it as I just noticed we are on another thread here

4 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Well we are gentlemen and as you see insted of surrender , we like the brave captain, look for a way to continue. But how did the fight end?

Interesting indeed

In 1714, Wessel was court-martialled after an indecisive sea battle with a Swedish frigate. The account of the incident is verified by the legal proceedings from November 1714. On 26 July 1714, he encountered a frigate under English flag near Lindesnes, while flying a Dutch flag on the Løvendals Gallej himself. The other frigate was De Olbing Galley carrying 28 guns, which had been equipped in England for the Swedes and was on its way to Gothenburg under the command of an English captain named Bactmann. De Olbing Galley signalled for Løvendals Gallej to come closer, and as Wessel raised the Danish flag, Bactmann fired a broadside at him.[5] In the English captain, Wessel met a tough match.[4] The combat lasted all day, and when De Olbing Galley tried to escape in the evening, Wessel set more sails and continued the duel.[5] The fight was interrupted by nightfall, and renewed again indecisively the following morning.[4] Both ships were badly damaged after around 14 hours of fighting, when Wessel was running out of ammunition. He then sent an envoy to the English ship, cordially thanking the English for a good duel, and asked if he could borrow some of their ammunition in order to continue the fight. His request was denied, and the captains drank to each other's health, before the ships dispersed.[5][6]

When he heard about the incident, king Frederick IV of Denmark asked for the admiralty to court-martial Wessel.[3] He stood trial in November 1714, accused of disclosing vital military information about his lack of ammunition to the enemy, as well as endangering the ship of king Frederick IV by fighting a superior enemy force.[5] The spirit with which he defended himself and the contempt he poured on his less courageous comrades took the fancy of Frederick IV.[4] He successfully argued a section of the Danish naval code which mandated attacking fleeing enemy ships no matter the size, and was acquitted on 15 December 1714. He then went to the king asking for a promotion, and was raised to the rank of Captain on 28 December 1714.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Tordenskjold

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Liq💋 said:

On 26 July 1714, he encountered a frigate under English flag near Lindesnes, while flying a Dutch flag on the Løvendals Gallej himself. The other frigate was De Olbing Galley carrying 28 guns, which had been equipped in England for the Swedes and was on its way to Gothenburg under the command of an English captain named Bactmann. De Olbing Galley signalled for Løvendals Gallej to come closer, and as Wessel raised the Danish flag, Bactmann fired a broadside at him.[5] 

if we only could 😭