Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Actions have consequences - Sweden-Denmark

57 minutes ago, Tspoon said:

Wealth doesnt mean you have skill too use it...

No, but since I get whatever I need whenever I need it (and to be fair have very little needs) I think I can manage being the richest man on the server.

I have fun - and killing sweedes are just a special kind of fun... My hope is ofc that I can be lucky enough to take out their entire PB fleet at some point, or atleast leave their ports open to whoever would care to take the battle to the sweedes. In that regard - it doesn't really matter if I win or loose it's AI capped ships mostly anyway and when the redoubtable gets in - I won't even have to cap an AI.

God bless the DLC :)

- havoc takes san juan as denmark

- havoc fights stuff

- havoc decided to switch nations

- havoc takes san juan

- havoc continues to fight stuff

A nation is a mechanic in game for uniting clans within it, a nation does not "own" capturable ports, clans own the port and they do how they see fit, whether that means they allow or deny other clans access to the port.

The fact that some clans feel utterly slighted because another clan decided to go to another nation is nothing new. 

It justs seems that people find it easy to target havoc because.....? If clans/nations don't like a clan owning a port - take it, and stop crying.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

- havoc fights stuff

- havoc takes san juan

A nation is a mechanic in game for uniting clans within it, a nation does not "own" capturable ports, clans own the port and they do how they see fit, whether that means they allow or deny other clans access to the port.

The fact that some clans feel utterly slighted because another clan decided to go to another nation is nothing new. 

It justs seems that people find it easy to target havoc because.....? If clans/nations don't like a clan owning a port - take it, and stop crying.

Actually I don't know if u read the OP, the only ones crying are HAVOC. We don't "need" San Juan. We "want" San Juan.

And we'll fight everyone who holds San Juan just because... Well this is a wargame and if you don't have anyone to fight, or any reason to fight, then the game gets a bit pointless.

As to port bonus' - well it's a crutch for the unskilled and a chasm for the new that they'll either never be able to cross before they leave the game or joins one of the already established clans. It's a discussion for a different topic tho so I shouldn't have brought that up in here.

As for fighting - well only ones crying about getting fights are HAVOC so I guess they just can't stand a fight when it comes down to it.

18 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

- havoc fights stuff

- havoc takes san juan

Why is crying?

It really have little to do with Havoc. We don’t care abouth Havoc. For Bocar it is abouth who ever hold San Juan. If it was Russia, we would have sided with Sweden.

But we are start fighting. But 5 guys can’t really field a Pb fleet, so we find another way of having fun. 
We simply needed something to keep motivated. Well we desided to work actively against who ever hold SJ.

Main beef with Havoc is in there mind they where the only danes that did anything in DK. We just really have a hard time to get Havoc’s version fit the reality of what happend.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve
  • Like 1

хз куда писать, запарило уже... когда уже можно будет бой закрыть!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!! на герке разобрал агу она уже тонула, в бой зашёл кристиан взял на абордаж и вывел корабль, который уже без структуры ска был...!!!!!! Я!!!! атаковал, у меня меньше БР я не хочу чтобы заходили подсосы... с этими БР одни экспойты...

30 minutes ago, ilya_ler said:

хз куда писать, запарило уже... когда уже можно будет бой закрыть!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!! на герке разобрал агу она уже тонула, в бой зашёл кристиан взял на абордаж и вывел корабль, который уже без структуры ска был...!!!!!! Я!!!! атаковал, у меня меньше БР я не хочу чтобы заходили подсосы... с этими БР одни экспойты...

Seems you wrote the same thing here, so i will help again, i should get payed...

xs where to write, it got tired ... when it will be already possible to close the battle!?!?!?!?! ??!?!? !!!! he sorted it out on the Gerka, she was already drowning, Christian went into battle, boarded and brought out a ship that already had no ska structure ... !!!!!! I!!!! attacked, I have fewer BRs, I don’t want leaks to come in ... there are only expeditions with these BRs ...
Edited by Cursed Monkey

34 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

why is this still going?

brakes are broken

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

Who even cares about old screenshots when Russia is still alive

Stay on topic :)

• Like 1

i can't understand...Denmark is next to Sweeden and it decided to screen for Russia against Sweden... so what do you expect? you declared to be enemy so Sweden react as normal war, taking ports from enemy

i can't see nothing strange in what happened

37 minutes ago, huliotkd said:

i can't understand...Denmark is next to Sweeden and it decided to screen for Russia against Sweden... so what do you expect? you declared to be enemy so Sweden react as normal war, taking ports from enemy

I can't understand why you can't understand that we don't really care about the danish ports unless ofc we get Puerto Rico, from the shores of Cabo Rojo to the tip of Sandy hill :)

Besides - I'm having fun.. I haven't said my "Yum Yum Yum" in a looong time and you can't tell me your not mildly entertained...

1 hour ago, huliotkd said:

We don’t screen for Russia. We screen against Sweden. There is a difference. But you are right nothing wrong with what Sweden does. I do not understand why Swedent think we should help them, ore atleast not fight against them.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 4:01 PM, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

We don’t screen for Russia. We screen against Sweden. There is a difference. But you are right nothing wrong with what Sweden does. I do not understand why Swedent think we should help them, ore atleast not fight against them.

First of all, who is we? For shure you don't talk for denmark.

As you said - you screen against us, so we fight against you and capture your ports. Nothing else! 

1 hour ago, HamBlower said:

As you said - you screen against us, so we fight against you and capture your ports. Nothing else! 

We are those on Redii’s naughty boys list, and those guys I can talk on behalf of. Rest of nation, to my knowledge do nothing thar has anything to do with RvR. So we are the only one he can be thinking of when he said, we where screening for Russia. Thats is not so. To my knowledge there is non Pro Russia fraktion in dk.And nobody talks on behalf of DK. Nobody has earned that role.

In that we agree, nothing wrong with Sweden taking ports. But you dob’t take any of our ports. We don't hold any. But Sweden did punish the PvE players for oure actions.

23 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

We are the only relevant ones. PvE'ers has no value in RvR or PvP.

20 hours ago, Koveras said:

We are the only relevant ones. PvE'ers has no value in RvR or PvP.

So, you and Bryan Von Gyldenloeve are Denmark? 

Nice.

Anybody else?

16 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

So, you and Bryan Von Gyldenloeve are Denmark? 

Nice.

Anybody else?

You could ask the Swedish at SJ npc Pb. Guess thats the guys, that are relevant in RvR. To my knowledge the rest of the nation atm, do not do any RvR. And ofc  Assassin(A bit of because he sold his House), and Sir Sigurd. We do hope a lost soul will come back to DK/NG.

It dosen’t make us Dk, but make us the one with any impact on Danish RvR. How little it might be. But pretty sure if you ask the rest danes, we are outcast, not fit to sail under the Danish flag.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

You could ask the Swedish at SJ npc Pb. Guess thats the guys, that are relevant in RvR. To my knowledge the rest of the nation atm, do not do any RvR. And ofc  Assassin(A bit of because he sold his House), and Sir Sigurd. We do hope a lost soul will come back to DK/NG.

It dosen’t make us Dk, but make us the one with any impact on Danish RvR. How little it might be. But pretty sure if you ask the rest danes, we are outcast, not fit to sail under the Danish flag.

Thanks, so you're outlaws and therefore not relevant in the relationship between Danish and Swedish Nation.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

Thanks

Thanks, so you're outlaws and therefore not relevant in the relationship between Danish and Swedish Nation.

So a shift in Swedish policy towards DK-NG. Not long ago we where put on rediii’s naughty boy list, and used as a reason to attack Dk-NG.Ore was it only on the account of DNP and Danve.

So what you are telling Sweden have desided nomatter what Bocar does, it wont affect the rest of the danes. Think they will be relived of that.

25 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

Thanks

I think we're the only relevant ones.. Have u ever seen a PvE'er do anything that was relevant to others in the game?