Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Actions have consequences - Sweden-Denmark

1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

What about Maracaibo?

Which are your excuses for attacking it? Is cause redii was dutch before the wipe? Are you going to flip it and donate Maracaibo to the poor?

I disagree with taking Maracaibo and powers at be knows full well what my opinion on that matter is. 

I speak for myself and voice my opinion, I will defend my actions, not that of the nation or clan. I have been there and done that. Way over rated. 

Plenty of stuff Russia has done I disagree with, and I voice my opinions on TS whenever it comes up or I get asked about it. I make no illusion that Russia has done things that were not to the betterment of the game but there isn't a single nation that hasn't at some point in the game. I know, there were quite a few things that I did when coordinating the GB-VP-US Alliance that were bad for the game, the worst being when I reduced Spain from 56 ports to 12 in 72 hours was a little too excessive and I admit that.

I get the outrage over Russia taking crafting ports to a certain extent. But where was the outrage from the same people when Sweden took San Juan? Where is the outrage from the same people about this very thread where Redii promises to take all DNP ports? Because last time I check, DNP has the only crafting ports in DKN. 

I mean hate Russia all you want to. But I find it hilarious with people using Russia actions to defend Swedish actions when they are doing exactly the same thing.

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

What about Maracaibo?

Which are your excuses for attacking it? Is cause redii was dutch before the wipe? Are you going to flip it and donate Maracaibo to the poor?

30 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

I'm not defending anyone, neither Russia or Sweden. 

Only quoting anolytic hypocrisy about the topic.

If that was the case then why ask me about Maracaibo? 

Edited by Redman29

This thread is highly entertaining and shows that everybody just wants an ez mode. While ppl talk about fights at the end, this is still a game of opportunity where you pray on the weaker. Politics or not, it comes down to that

I give it 50/50 odds this whole thread is just rediii shitposting

Edit: 60/40

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

This thread is highly entertaining and shows that everybody just wants an ez mode. While ppl talk about fights at the end, this is still a game of opportunity where you pray on the weaker. Politics or not, it comes down to that

No, no, no... people do want fights! But only fights they feel pretty certain they will win. 

Edited by Never

4 hours ago, Redman29 said:

No where did I accuse anybody of any wrong doing game wise. I think you mistake me of accusing someone of wrongdoing with me pointing out that neither side has the moral high ground and pointing out hypocrisy when it comes to accusations being thrown about in this thread.

I didn’t say you did. I just point out they play the game According to rules and as a war game could be played. They do nothing other strong nations haven’t done before.
Bocar players don't cry over it, and we are danes, so players from other nation should accept this is an attemp by Redii to break the Danish spirit. Just wont work. An desperate attempt. 

Edit. I read the post again. I did a bit, but it was more directet generally. Not at you. My point was to point out that Havoc dosen’t do anything wrong. I could have had a nice little forum war, but no😢 ppl had to bring in otherthings.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve

3 hours ago, rediii said:

Russia took NO

Russia tried several times taking SJ

You want out crafting port. We all know that. :) And north is jumping around threatening anyone who doesnt play his game.

Well you you self put San Juan in the pool of accetebable crafting ports to take from a nation. You did take from danes. Ore was it allways swedish.

So point out other does it for some moral highground, well guess you need to be a Havoc to see it.

4 hours ago, Koveras said:

You must mean my crafting port.....

Well, guess it is time to come clear. I might have lost San Juan in a poker game.

3 hours ago, Redman29 said:

And let me guess, you're argument is going to be that HAV0C took a HAVOC port. Which ok, you wanted your investment back. 

Well that would be an argument if Havoc was the only one who invested in San Juan. Maybe you should ask the @rediii if any other clans put any investment in SJ. Ore it all was done by Havoc.

10 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Well that would be an argument if Havoc was the only one who invested in San Juan. Maybe you should ask the @rediii if any other clans put any investment in SJ. Ore it all was done by Havoc.

I already know the answer for the most part. 

That was sarcasm on my part. 

18 minutes ago, Redman29 said:

I already know the answer for the most part. 

That was sarcasm on my part. 

I know. Just like how @rediii allways spin everything as Havoc was the only one doing anything in the Danish nation. How he and his clan alone did everything. 
Yeth even now hi is scared of 5 Danish guys in a smal unimportant clan.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rediii said:

Due to the recent screening event of DNP and no possible relationships with DNP BOCAR and DANVE sweden talked with the moderate clans of denmark.

Sweden will therefore take all the DNP BOCAR and DANVE ports of denmark and give them to other clans.

Let the shitstorm begin.

Am I to understand NATO has been put on the bad boy List to? And who is the good boys? Would like to know,

9 hours ago, Mathias Corneliussen said:

So you will also take road town which is the current Danish crafting port?

It is a DNP port, so it must be a yes.

2 hours ago, Never said:

No, no, no... people do want fights! But only fights they feel pretty certain they will win. 

Do think you underestimate Sweden. Bocar is 3-7 players. DNP can field 3 players. Danve isent active. So if we only should fight now because we are pretty certain we could win, the swedish has to be pretty bad.
Do think you should give them some more credit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

I know. Just like how @rediii allways spin everything as Havoc was the only one doing anything in the Danish nation. How he and his clan alone did everything. 
Yeth even now hi is scared of 5 Danish guys in a smal unimportant clan.

If you're being realistic we did invest the lasgest part into SJ - and dnp and co at that time would have had a very hard time defending the port themselves. So you gotta ask yourself if it was justified having a 55pts port which you cant defend? Several nations didnt have one back then

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Liq said:

If you're being realistic we did invest the lasgest part into SJ - and dnp and co at that time would have had a very hard time defending the port themselves. So you gotta ask yourself if it was justified having a 55pts port which you cant defend? Several nations didnt have one back then

You did invest the largest part. Are you sure abouth that? Pretty sure Bocar invested several 100 k dubs.

I don’t complain abouth losing a crafting port. You can defend it is your, you can’t it isen’t yours any more. We did thoe not get a chance to defend it, did we? Havoc was to scared they couldn’t win it, so they removed all from friendlist.

Do think it is funny that the same ppl that took SJ, think they have a right to the port and it shouldn’t be attacked since it is there main crafting port.

But I think we got oftrack of the op. This is nothing to do with crafting ports. This is abouth Havoc crying about a few danes actually doing what you have been keeping telling us. To fight back. Is it because we have cannons on oure ship that suddenly is a problen?

I’ll tell you we have wanted you to do this for a long time. Started when I was the only Bocar left. Took a couple of month to get here. Why do you think we mainly hunted your traders, why do you think we started to screen against you?

We won’t take any hit from this. But other danes might. If only a couple now see the true enemy of the Danish nation, Well iit is a clear win for us.

And for thoes that help Sweden, Well they really can’t complain now over losing there crafting ore other ports. They do support a nation who took a nations only crafting port, and that want to take the 40 they have left.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Never said:

Thats exactly the EZ mode i wrote of

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

Thats exactly the EZ mode i wrote of

Well you don’t want. Join dk. Should be a challange for you.

8 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

I seem to recall rediii and the HRE boys (pre-HAVOC days) attempting to take Bermuda away from the Russians. Server police didn't really care much about that.

Recall a bit more then. At this time there were no expensive main crafting bases, Bermuda was just your peaceful PvE area. Thats why server police came to bring some PvP to you as well.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go

4 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

You did invest the largest part. Are you sure abouth that? Pretty sure Bocar invested several 100 k dubs.

I don’t complain abouth losing a crafting port. You can defend it is your, you can’t it isen’t yours any more. We did thoe not get a chance to defend it, did we? Havoc was to scared they couldn’t win it, so they removed all from friendlist.

Do think it is funny that the same ppl that took SJ, think they have a right to the port and it shouldn’t be attacked since it is there main crafting port.

But I think we got oftrack of the op. This is nothing to do with crafting ports. This is abouth Havoc crying about a few danes actually doing what you have been keeping telling us. To fight back. Is it because we have cannons on oure ship that suddenly is a problen?

I’ll tell you we have wanted you to do this for a long time. Started when I was the only Bocar left. Took a couple of month to get here. Why do you think we mainly hunted your traders, why do you think we started to screen against you?

We won’t take any hit from this. But other danes might. If only a couple now see the true enemy of the Danish nation, Well iit is a clear win for us.

And for thoes that help Sweden, Well they really can’t complain now over losing there crafting ore other ports. They do support a nation who took a nations only crafting port, and that want to take the 40 they have left.

Well as we were in HAEVN we invested about 300k dubs in SJ and about 100-200 Combat medals. Do we have the second right after HAVOC to own San Juan now?🤔

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy

6 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Well, guess it is time to come clear. I might have lost San Juan in a poker game.

WTF?!! What?! THE?! hello kitty!!

Well we can still screen against sweedes and claim the moral highground because everyone knows danes are both very polite, very trustworthy and not entirely responsible for what we do or say.....

• Like 1