Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Actions have consequences - Sweden-Denmark

1 hour ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

I know. Just like how @rediii allways spin everything as Havoc was the only one doing anything in the Danish nation. How he and his clan alone did everything. 
Yeth even now hi is scared of 5 Danish guys in a smal unimportant clan.

If you're being realistic we did invest the lasgest part into SJ - and dnp and co at that time would have had a very hard time defending the port themselves. So you gotta ask yourself if it was justified having a 55pts port which you cant defend? Several nations didnt have one back then

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Never said:

No, no, no... people do want fights! But only fights they feel pretty certain they will win. 

Thats exactly the EZ mode i wrote of

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

I seem to recall rediii and the HRE boys (pre-HAVOC days) attempting to take Bermuda away from the Russians. Server police didn't really care much about that.

Recall a bit more then. At this time there were no expensive main crafting bases, Bermuda was just your peaceful PvE area. Thats why server police came to bring some PvP to you as well.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go

4 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

You did invest the largest part. Are you sure abouth that? Pretty sure Bocar invested several 100 k dubs.

I don’t complain abouth losing a crafting port. You can defend it is your, you can’t it isen’t yours any more. We did thoe not get a chance to defend it, did we? Havoc was to scared they couldn’t win it, so they removed all from friendlist.

Do think it is funny that the same ppl that took SJ, think they have a right to the port and it shouldn’t be attacked since it is there main crafting port.

But I think we got oftrack of the op. This is nothing to do with crafting ports. This is abouth Havoc crying about a few danes actually doing what you have been keeping telling us. To fight back. Is it because we have cannons on oure ship that suddenly is a problen?

I’ll tell you we have wanted you to do this for a long time. Started when I was the only Bocar left. Took a couple of month to get here. Why do you think we mainly hunted your traders, why do you think we started to screen against you?

We won’t take any hit from this. But other danes might. If only a couple now see the true enemy of the Danish nation, Well iit is a clear win for us.

And for thoes that help Sweden, Well they really can’t complain now over losing there crafting ore other ports. They do support a nation who took a nations only crafting port, and that want to take the 40 they have left.

Well as we were in HAEVN we invested about 300k dubs in SJ and about 100-200 Combat medals. Do we have the second right after HAVOC to own San Juan now?🤔

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy

6 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Well, guess it is time to come clear. I might have lost San Juan in a poker game.

WTF?!! What?! THE?! hello kitty!!

Well we can still screen against sweedes and claim the moral highground because everyone knows danes are both very polite, very trustworthy and not entirely responsible for what we do or say.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Liq said:

If you're being realistic we did invest the lasgest part into SJ - and dnp and co at that time would have had a very hard time defending the port themselves. So you gotta ask yourself if it was justified having a 55pts port which you cant defend? Several nations didnt have one back then

I think HAVOC should've grinded a shitton more dubs then.. I know because I did the grinding.

And I don't know if you've noticed but we're holding SJ even now. The map is just colour blind. Why else would you turn to the tactic of trying to pressure us by 2-porting essentially the nation and only leaving the vassal clans? - You will not. Ever. have a port battle where BOCAR is not there to piss u off.

I want my crafting port.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Koveras said:

I want my crafting port.

Come get it then

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Liq said:

Come get it then

I already am.. GL with the next port battle mate and may the winds forever be favourable to your voyage!

10 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

We are. 
You know good things are worth waiting for. 
I do have a question. What would the cost be for  the rest of the Danish nation. I mean 5 guys screening a bit, make you want to glip most Danish ports, what would an actually Pb then cost the rest of the danes.

@Bryan Von Gyldenloeve 120k dubs and 15 mil this is the price the sweedes payed havoc  

2 minutes ago, Reorx Redbeard said:

@Bryan Von Gyldenloeve 120k dubs and 15 mil this is the price the sweedes payed havoc  

lmao I get that from a days trading... HAVOC is such a bunch of crybabies.. All play and no workethic..

Why complain about acts of war in a war game !?

Yes, Russia is powerfull and many players left their nations to join Russia to ez mode. Yes, Russian are smashing some nations like any other nation would do that if they can. If some of the other nations create a big alliance against the russians could be fun and healthy for the game. Of course, when russia will start to decay some players will get back and the balance in the force will be back to the universe of NA!

P.D: so funny read ingame battle chat russians complaining when the spanish leave a battle. Even if the RB is similiar, players have to take in count the enemies who re waiting outside the battle or the value of the vessel. The game is not about winning all the battles, a good player/clan/nation have to pick carefully the battles to maximize the outcome.

3 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Recall a bit more then. At this time there were no expensive main crafting bases, Bermuda was just your peaceful PvE area. Thats why server police came to bring some PvP to you as well.

I do recall a bit more.  You in particular were up there and got a nice warning from Ink for intentionally blocking Russian players with green on green.  

So very naughty.  

All the guys who now blame Havoc shoud know - this was a national decision. After San Juan gets swedish we offered any danish player, that we craft ships if they bring the ressources.

Some Danes did so, others helped the aggressors as we get first multiflipped.

First time we gave a shit on this action.

Now it's time to react.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

All the guys who now blame Havoc shoud know - this was a national decision. After San Juan gets swedish we offered any danish player, that we craft ships if they bring the ressources.

Some Danes did so, others helped the aggressors as we get first multiflipped.

First time we gave a shit on this action.

Now it's time to react.

Oh.. I don't discriminate when I kill swedes. Meatballs are meatballs..

19 hours ago, rediii said:

Denmark is more or less in a civil war, let's say we want to end this war quickly and stop them having casualties in their own ranks :D 

One is no civil war and you wan to gift the port to a Swedish  friendly clanbut sorry if you think is stop the danish go on you more sorry if you think we just won't back off we go hard to you in Syed 

19 hours ago, rediii said:

Denmark is more or less in a civil war, let's say we want to end this war quickly and stop them having casualties in their own ranks :D 

One is no civil war and you wan to gift the port to a Swedish  friendly clanbut sorry if you think is stop the danish go on you more sorry if you think we just won't back off we go hard to you 

its sad that the game is only about for and against russia or sweden now.

Miss the old times when every clan could come to random portbattles and just sink some ships of each side for content. and dont have to fear get wiped out for having some fun. 😓

• Like 10

Just now, Intrepido said:

At this rate, and with such idiotic thinking, the server will be owned by 2 nations. 

The same shitty situation that made global server have a max. peak of 200 guys online.

Peace is a lie. There is only war!

Let the sweedes bleed!!

19 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

At this rate, and with such idiotic thinking, the server will be owned by 2 nations. 

The same shitty situation that made global server have a max. peak of 200 guys online.

Is bringing up global server like one of your greatest hits?  That server has been gone for 2 years now in that timespan I've seen PVP 1 dip well below 200 guys in the evenings for months at a time.  You always seem to talk about things as if you've experienced them firsthand, but really you just sit around in port telling everyone what they're doing wrong.  

Global failed for a myriad of reasons, most of which were out of the control of the players there.  2 dominate nations is not what killed it.    

If a nation is too weak to control a region it typically loses that region.  Your "idiotic thinking" is actually something that has been occuring in history for thousands of years.  Of course it will happen in a war based video game.

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Spikes said:

I run an event in another game which is in a similar fragile state as this game in terms of numbers. 

Last time I checked we had almost 1k people online. That are more people than the last claim that the game is dying because of player numbers. @qw569 do you have any new stats/charts?

• Like 4