Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Actions have consequences - Sweden-Denmark

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

Ohhh you still alive?? 

 

 

I see him everyday in swedish waters doing pve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Funny coming from a russian player.

Nouvelle Orleans, Baracoa, San Juan, Maracaibo. All 4 are crafting ports. Remedios next?

Your guys have no boundaries. Community should care also about how the game can remain fun while devs keep fixing bad mechanics. 

I mean if you read Anolytics post prior to yours he states specifically that Remedios is not a target.. but yea.  
 

Are you back in game playing yet or still just sitting in dock telling everyone what they should be doing?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rediii said:

You read a forumpost in the internet ofcourse its true

Oh sorry I forgot that the internet always tells the truth!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Funny coming from a russian player.

Nouvelle Orleans, Baracoa, San Juan, Maracaibo. All 4 are crafting ports. Remedios next?

Your guys have no boundaries. Community should care also about how the game can remain fun while devs keep fixing bad mechanics. 

NO was so early on can that even be considered a crafting port at that time? Baracoa was some weird thing with BF and WTF. San Juan was attacked only after HAVOC 'stole' it when they switched to Sweden, before that it was explicitly not attacked due to it being a crafting port. Maracaibo as stated is no longer a major crafting port.

Remedios as stated is not going to be attacked, but I guess reading is hard for some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Once CABAL left the port, our calculation changed of course, because the significance of the port changed.

Yeah, 'cus they all decided to move their stuff to San Juan...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Intrepido said:

Did prussia collapse after the fall of NO?

If they do, then it was considered a crafting Port.

They did.

It was a crafting port, I dunno why all of a sudden they're trying to re-write history.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Intrepido said:

Did prussia collapse after the fall of NO?

If they do, then it was considered a crafting Port.

 I don't know. I just don't remember Prussia owning that area for a long time after the release. As for collapse...I think they are stronger now at this point with LAMA going there than they ever were at or around release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To clarify the thing with Prussia. We were one of the biggest nations after release I think the 3rd or 4th by Population. We had daily up to 75 Players on ts active. As BF tried to flip it we had up to 120 on ts. But after NO fell the RvR players left (some already before) because they were blamed for all this. KRAKE had up to 30-50 Players online a day.

So YES. The Russians took NO and destroyed prussia. :) All the players went inactive or left the nation only some rumours were left maybe 20 players if it was a golden day.

(my side of the story)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

They did.

It was a crafting port, I dunno why all of a sudden they're trying to re-write history.

Im sure your next issue of Willemstad Der Sturmer will straighten all of this out truthfully and accurately.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Yeah, 'cus they all decided to move their stuff to San Juan...

Dannebrog will fly the towers of San Juan again. It is gods will! 

To kill a sweede is the pathway to heaven! To maim a sweede is an abolishment for all thy sins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spikes said:

 I don't know. I just don't remember Prussia owning that area for a long time after the release. As for collapse...I think they are stronger now at this point with LAMA going there than they ever were at or around release.

You are aware that LAMA started in pussia as KRAKE and after BF took NO they switched to danmark before they went to GB as LAMA and now went back to Prussia? As Prussia lost NO 75% of prussia's population vanished too.20190623142220_1.thumb.jpg.d6ee86b20c5406fdc3ac19525808e31e.jpg

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, z4ys said:

You are aware that LAMA started in pussia as KRAKE and after BF took NO they switched to danmark before they went to GB as LAMA and now went back to Prussia?20190623142220_1.thumb.jpg.d6ee86b20c5406fdc3ac19525808e31e.jpg

Well to be correct only like 7-15 people from LAMA were in Prussia before :) And the others are new and new to Prussia. But It's the same leadership. But I also think LAMA/KRAKE is stronger right now than it ever was at release or before release as HANSA :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's cut through the bullshit shall we. 

Russia did this, Swede's does that. Ok, fine; live with it. 

And let's be realistic, losing your ports is only half of the problem when it comes to the death of a nation. Internal politics is the other half as in the case of Prussia, VP, Spain, France, Pirates, etc, etc, etc. As when they lose important battles over important ports and the finger pointing and blame game begins it doesn't take long before the implosion begins. 

No one has clean hands, and frankly there has been a lot of constraint shown (More than I would of imagined) when it has come to crafting ports. 

Regardless, If you have issues with what Russia has done but see nothing wrong with what the Swedes have done and are doing, then you are a hypocrite. 

 

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rediii and @Anolytic you are getting sidetracked. This is about Dk-NG, not your petty war. We have no civil war. Some think Sweden is good, the rest(Bocar), think Sweden is bad(They hold SJ), Sweden is just playing a war game, as Russia does. 
We in Bocar just looks at us as a restiance groupe. So thats how we fight. We get lots of fun of it. So we don't cry abouth Sweden want to one port us. So don’t use it in your spin war. Bocar is right where we want to be.

It is a game, so play it and have fun bois.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rediii said:

Denmark is more or less in a civil war, let's say we want to end this war quickly and stop them having casualties in their own ranks :D 

Dk have the chance to sink other danes. We are now the true pirate nation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, van Veen said:

ROFL

I got no clue what's going on with the Danes, but this thread is best entertainment since months! 

Just spice it up a little, we need more salt! :D

To help you. Not much. 5 players having fun🤪. To much for Havoc 🤫 
The truth is if Havoc didn’t do as they did. Most of us wouldn’t play. So we own @rediii a lot. We love you. You are the man.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rediii said:

Due to the recent screening event of DNP and no possible relationships with DNP BOCAR and DANVE sweden talked with the moderate clans of denmark.

Sweden will therefore take all the DNP BOCAR and DANVE ports of denmark and give them to other clans.

 

Let the shitstorm begin.

WTF. Who are your spys. It is Bocar. Few guys have been folish. You know Young kids.

Think you was dane for a time. Go back and read your own post, you keep trash talking DNP. Lets get real. Bocar is the only Danish clan stranding up to you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Redman29 said:

Let's cut through the bullshit shall we. 

Russia did this, Swede's does that. Ok, fine; live with it. 

And let's be realistic, losing your ports is only half of the problem when it comes to the death of a nation. Internal politics is the other half as in the case of Prussia, VP, Spain, France, Pirates, etc, etc, etc. As when they lose important battles over important ports and the finger pointing and blame game begins it doesn't take long before the implosion begins. 

No one has clean hands, and frankly there has been a lot of constraint shown (More than I would of imagined) when it has come to crafting ports. 

Regardless, If you have issues with what Russia has done but see nothing wrong with what the Swedes have done and are doing, then you are a hypocrite. 

 

Neither is doing anything wrong. Plz show me where they break any game rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rediii why don't you just one(2)-port us while your at it?

Your goal here seems to be Exchangeing Dk-No's active pvp players for pve players am i right?

Well, i don't think Your split n' rule Master suppression techniques does surprise anyone. Still it doesn't really add to a healthy game enviroment.

But don't you worry, we will still be a clearly obvious thorne in Your eye, even or perhaps more so if you take all current dk-no ports.

 

And btw, since Sweden actually screened against you in the Battle that seamingly made Your glass overflow, why don't you switch nation again and one-port them as well?

 

 

20200113205804_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Svennik said:

@rediii why don't you just one(2)-port us while your at it?

Your goal here seems to be Exchangeing Dk-No's active pvp players for pve players am i right?

Well, i don't think Your split n' rule Master suppression techniques does surprise anyone. Still it doesn't really add to a healthy game enviroment.

But don't you worry, we will still be a clearly obvious thorne in Your eye, even or perhaps more so if you take all current dk-no ports.

 

And btw, since Sweden actually screened against you in the Battle that seamingly made Your glass overflow, why don't you switch nation again and one-port them as well?

 

 

20200113205804_1.jpg

He will the moment someone pays him enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Neither is doing anything wrong. Plz show me where they break any game rule.

No where did I accuse anybody of any wrong doing game wise. I think you mistake me of accusing someone of wrongdoing with me pointing out that neither side has the moral high ground and pointing out hypocrisy when it comes to accusations being thrown about in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anolytic said:

No. We never attacked Maracaibo while it was an important crafting port for CABAL. I cannot count how many times I had to explain some clan or player why we wouldn't attack Maracaibo. Once CABAL left the port, our calculation changed of course, because the significance of the port changed.

Russia took NO

Russia tried several times taking SJ

You want out crafting port. We all know that. :) And north is jumping around threatening anyone who doesnt play his game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rediii said:

Russia took NO

Russia tried several times taking SJ

You want out crafting port. We all know that. :) And north is jumping around threatening anyone who doesnt play his game.

You must mean my crafting port.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...