Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Actions have consequences - Sweden-Denmark

12 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

so i will be clear here - i do NOT speak for anybody else other than myself and i definately do not speak for all or any part of the swedish nation

if you are casual players that want to log in and have fun and nation building/RvR etc isn't for you but you want to enjoy PB's how about we look at setting a port close by to you that is in a time window that appeals to you/denmark

I would even go so far as saying that if you supply the mats i would be MORE than happy to dedicate the 3000 labor hours of two of my alts (6000 LBH in total) to craft ships for you for free  (just mats) to help you out

EDIT: in fact i offer that whether the relations between our nations change or not - it's a crappy situation of the map that means neither sweden nor denmark will be happy if the other holds the port - i do agree with balance part from that regard but perhaps having these kind of ports is the intention of the devs to generate pvp and conflict in a sandbox otherwise wouldn't all our capitals be 55 point ports?

it is crap that there is only one 55 point port in the area and the focal point of both of our nations, but i didn't make the map or create that situation

from an objective point of view and not saying that either nation 'deserves' it doesn't it make sense for a nation who IS interested in nation building, RvR etc to have the port and help the nation that is the casual player?

just thoughts and suggestions

To qoute @Tac: That ship sailed long ago. I'm done being 'respectfull' to a bunch of... well I won't go down that road rn, who does nothing but hide from battles, exploit and cry about no shows, when I actually fumed quite a bit about the no show at Hat Island and then it was a ok - part and parcel of RvR. What changed? Why is no shows suddenly not ok anymore when it was at Hat Island? And when has it ever been ok to be too much of a coward to take a, and again I'd like to qoute tac, no contest PB against a DLC fleet? Sweden are nothing but cowards and exploiters so, srry but unless you can explain why one side being disrespectfull to the other side is ok, when it's not ok for the other side to be the same - then I'm gonna continue finding ways to hello kitty up your game time. Enjoy.

Keep the pve going. Though max slots you can unlock on redoutable is 5. :forsenE:

1 hour ago, Tac said:

Good cop, bad cop?

Maybe more like this?

931296470_StauneynLars.gif.a96ff2b4f848f3825fcd1b4db2a80e05.gif

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

To qoute @Tac: That ship sailed long ago. I'm done being 'respectfull' to a bunch of... well I won't go down that road rn, who does nothing but hide from battles, exploit and cry about no shows, when I actually fumed quite a bit about the no show at Hat Island and then it was a ok - part and parcel of RvR. What changed? Why is no shows suddenly not ok anymore when it was at Hat Island? And when has it ever been ok to be too much of a coward to take a, and again I'd like to qoute tac, no contest PB against a DLC fleet? Sweden are nothing but cowards and exploiters so, srry but unless you can explain why one side being disrespectfull to the other side is ok, when it's not ok for the other side to be the same - then I'm gonna continue finding ways to hello kitty up your game time. Enjoy.

your mistake is going off the rails that it is disrespectful for one nation to not inform another that due to multible pb's elsewhere during the same time window they cannot attend all of them

your fixation on this point is the main cause for the recent deterioration of the danish/swedish relationship which though never close, at least had a status quo

it is clear which nation wants to try and help solve a problem caused by ingame mechanics and which wants to help another nation despite not creating those in game mechains vs which nation/individual wants to be spiteful

i'll take it that your interest Lars lies solely as you pout it, in griefing and ruining the game experience for others rather than improving it
"
ty

Edited by The Rear End of Sauron

32 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Thats the spirit and atleast a Swede not affraid to Call it dodging. That we all can respect.

You are right, dlc ships for sure dosen’t make it easier. Against the best Sweden has to offer, to Big a gap. The 2 Line up, we still is extremly challanged, Third we win ore will have Extreme close battles.

I do also respect you rather will fight Russia. Little fun in clubbing like you did to GB ore DK. We on the other hand with our dlc ships get hard fights each time, and we love it.

We really isent in to all this RvR crap. We used to be around 60-80 PvP kills on cl. Now we are down to 20 I think. This RvR simply take to much time. But what can I say. We started it, so we have to be in to the end.

Yea fighting denmark is boring as f~k so improve in RvR or get used to the fact Pbs are one sided and and hold no interest for a nation that does RvR,why would i want to fight 2 pbs against you if i can fight 2 against Russia it makes zero sense

Therefore i wont so il put a cork in your bottle, you think i and cabal have not had to fight outside our TZ to take ports? We have fought campaigns against WO before it is what it is this argument has been had more times than i care to remember over the years and it isn't changing,it certainly isn't gonna change because of 5 people in denmark who aren't into RVR.

Redii the new Herminator lool this childish. Redii cause you couldnt play the game how you wanted to play in DK-NO you do revenge like this :D:D 

Redii is now happy since he found Clans in sweden he can "Control" i would never ever accept a other clan overule us. who we gonna fight how we going to play the game. No one decides this over us. 

Redii is just a powermonger he wants to control what he can control unfortently for him he couldnt control DNP, BOCAR etc in DK-NO and he took the ports just to give a point. Its like my dad is stronger then your dad mentality that is childish. 

37 minutes ago, Cpt.Birdy said:

Redii the new Herminator lool this childish. Redii cause you couldnt play the game how you wanted to play in DK-NO you do revenge like this :D:D 

Redii is now happy since he found Clans in sweden he can "Control" i would never ever accept a other clan overule us. who we gonna fight how we going to play the game. No one decides this over us. 

Redii is just a powermonger he wants to control what he can control unfortently for him he couldnt control DNP, BOCAR etc in DK-NO and he took the ports just to give a point. Its like my dad is stronger then your dad mentality that is childish. 

You probably missed the part about being over ruled by Russia and they decide over you.

russia.jpg

On 1/16/2020 at 8:12 PM, rediii said:

Due to the recent screening event of DNP and no possible relationships with DNP BOCAR and DANVE sweden talked with the moderate clans of denmark.

Sweden will therefore take all the DNP BOCAR and DANVE ports of denmark and give them to other clans.

Let the shitstorm begin.

Who do you think you are at all? Do you think that these threats make an impression on us, do you think we need those ports that you have seized? I think that after some time you will change nation again after you have been wiped off the map. It makes you laugh now, but we will hit you, no matter how long it will take. Forgive google translator errors.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chiggy said:

Who do you think you are at all? Do you think that these threats make an impression on us, do you think we need those ports that you have seized? I think that after some time you will change nation again after you have been wiped off the map. It makes you laugh now, but we will hit you, no matter how long it will take. Forgive google translator errors.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLoODm28YJxO6NLgGlFQZ

8 hours ago, Tovarisch ChiggY said:

Do you have   to say something?

Calm your tits.

56 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

Calm your tits.

from actions have consequences - yet it seems they actually do have - to calm your tits. that's hilarious 😵

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

from actions have consequences - yet it seems they actually do have - to calm your tits. that's hilarious 😵

Has your temporary forum ban been lifted agsin? You were quite silent for quite a time. Or maybe I just didn't notice you bragging around 💐

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

Has your temporary forum ban been lifted agsin? You were quite silent for quite a time. Or maybe I just didn't notice you bragging around 💐

forum ban?? don´t be ridiculous! i´ll leave the bragging as usual to others

• Like 1

Why are people still not talking about my 'uge balls? I thougth that now that I was away for a bit I'd come back and see page after page after page condemning and praising my balls..

PRAISE MY BALLS! (cast iron-balls)