Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Actions have consequences - Sweden-Denmark

Due to the recent screening event of DNP and no possible relationships with DNP BOCAR and DANVE sweden talked with the moderate clans of denmark.

Sweden will therefore take all the DNP BOCAR and DANVE ports of denmark and give them to other clans.

Let the shitstorm begin.

• Like 9

Havoc: Everyone grow some balls and come fight us! RAWR!
DNP, BOCAR, DANVE: *fights Havoc*
Havoc: WHAT?!!! HOW DARE YOU YOU FILTHY LOW LIFE!!? WE TAKE ALL YOUR PORTS NOW. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Never said:

Havoc: Everyone grow some balls and come fight us! RAWR!
DNP, BOCAR, DANVE: *fights Havoc*
Havoc: WHAT?!!! HOW DARE YOU YOU FILTHY LOW LIFE!!? WE TAKE ALL YOUR PORTS NOW. 

*Takes main crafting port without giving Danes a chance to defend it*
*Danes react*
Wtf how do you think you can complain about that and fight us to take it back? 

• Like 5

Need more salt for my #popcorn - This should be the right thread. :)

• Like 6

It won't really change anything. DNP is impossible to speak to and BOCAR is a bunch of insane assholes.. Atleast what I'm told..

• Like 2

So...clans that don't bow to your magnificence shouldn't be allowed to have ports?

I never liked BOCAR, barely got along with DNP, and even DANVE, but unlike whatever clans you include in tag "moderate" they're at least unwilling to surrender their (cannon)balls and beg for scraps from the table of a clan that stole their main crafting port. 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, rediii said:

Due to the recent screening event of DNP and no possible relationships with DNP BOCAR and DANVE sweden talked with the moderate clans of denmark.

Sweden will therefore take all the DNP BOCAR and DANVE ports of denmark and give them to other clans.

VOX, SH and LIBRE: Hey, let's flip some Russian ports because we are mad about some Santi lost in OW PvP.

Russia: I didn't want to attack you but since you're doing this ok, let's do this.

HAVOC: Damn russians you bullying the small nations.How could you be that evil?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

So...clans that don't bow to your magnificence shouldn't be allowed to have ports?

I never liked BOCAR, barely got along with DNP, and even DANVE, but unlike whatever clans you include in tag "moderate" they're at least unwilling to surrender their (cannon)balls and beg for scraps from the table of a clan that stole their main crafting port. 

tl;dr

you constantly threat spanish to take their craftingport and wanted to take maracaibo, maybe even more. :) But feel free to comment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave Hadley said:

VOX, SH and LIBRE: Hey, let's flip some Russian ports because we are mad about some Santi lost in OW PvP.

Russia: I didn't want to attack you but since you're doing this ok, let's do this.

HAVOC: Damn russians you bullying the small nations.How could you be that evil?

Denmark is more or less in a civil war, let's say we want to end this war quickly and stop them having casualties in their own ranks :D 

ROFL

I got no clue what's going on with the Danes, but this thread is best entertainment since months! 

Just spice it up a little, we need more salt! :D

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

We are not friends. Just have a common enemy. Bocar is the old DNP, Stop blame the DNP players for oure past.

My best advise is to use this for a Russian advantage.

13 minutes ago, rediii said:

Denmark is more or less in a civil war, let's say we want to end this war quickly and stop them having casualties in their own ranks :D 

lmao - there can be no civil war.. BOCAR is not in disagreement with any danes.

1q78h8e757u31.jpg.fe86413e4584d4fa890e9d2dcc9662a8.jpg

all is going according to plan

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, Koveras said:

lmao - there can be no civil war.. BOCAR is not in disagreement with any danes.

You read a forumpost in the internet ofcourse its true

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rediii said:

you constantly threat spanish to take their craftingport

We don't. We have no intention to take Remedios or the ports around that have resources.

29 minutes ago, rediii said:

and wanted to take maracaibo

No. We never attacked Maracaibo while it was an important crafting port for CABAL. I cannot count how many times I had to explain some clan or player why we wouldn't attack Maracaibo. Once CABAL left the port, our calculation changed of course, because the significance of the port changed.

Just now, Anolytic said:

We don't. We have no intention to take Remedios or the ports around that have resources.

No. We never attacked Maracaibo while it was an important crafting port for CABAL. I cannot count how many times I had to explain some clan or player why we wouldn't attack Maracaibo. Once CABAL left the port, our calculation changed of course, because the significance of the port changed.

But north said so

Look at the bright side of it all if Danmark Norge lose all its ports - More npc fleet outside the capital to farm for this pve nation🤣

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Funny coming from a russian player.

Nouvelle Orleans, Baracoa, San Juan, Maracaibo. All 4 are crafting ports. Remedios next?

Your guys have no boundaries. Community should care also about how the game can remain fun while devs keep fixing bad mechanics. 

I play in sweden and i hope the russians take san juan and give the port to the danes. 

All players in havoc are arrogant 

12 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Funny coming from a russian player.

Nouvelle Orleans, Baracoa, San Juan, Maracaibo. All 4 are crafting ports. Remedios next?

Your guys have no boundaries. Community should care also about how the game can remain fun while devs keep fixing bad mechanics. 

Ohhh you still alive??