Game-Labs Forum

Player Spinacia // Suspected alt-farming

asdf

Seems that not only is a pvp farming... Spinacia delete his account now, and he have put the hostility level of Gasparilla at 90%. Im not sure but i remember that player playing in spanish faction, so is probably that this could be an abusive use of an alter to break the RvR rules.

So i guess that check the hostility mission in which he participated is needed.

Edited by Despe

7 minutes ago, Liq said:

Account is deleted

5 minutes ago, Despe said:

Seems that not only is a pvp farming... Spinacia delete his account now, and he have put the hostility level of Gasparilla at 90%. Im not sure but i remember that player playing in spanish faction, so is probably that this could be an abusive use of an alter to break the RvR rules.

So i guess that check the hostility mission in which he participated is needed.

account deleted? sounds like we don't even need a trial. guilty.

4 minutes ago, Dave Hadley said:

D87E8A15D38C1D8D9479B43A383F25082276F743

4 spanish player surrendered. 

<_<

Seems that RvR abuse rules is clear. I guess that appropriate actions must be taken against those players, by @Ink

PD, remember make F11 report Dave :D

Edited by Despe

Just now, Jorge said:

What they were trying to do was to attack the port with a Russian alter (unknown clan and without a friend list) and then not go to battle extending the cooldown time to prevent a real attack on the port.

This must be a banneable offense i guess.

33 minutes ago, Despe said:

Seems that RvR abuse rules is clear. I guess that appropriate actions must be taken against those players, by @Ink

PD, remember make F11 report Dave

It seems to me just as reprehensible what you claim that those who have 5 accounts like you do. If it is allowed, there is nothing more to talk about. You see the mote in your brother's eye, but you do not see the beam in your own eye.

2 minutes ago, Sin perdón said:

It seems to me just as reprehensible what you claim that those who have 5 accounts like you do. If it is allowed, there is nothing more to talk about. You see the mote in your brother's eye, but you do not see the beam in your own eye.

What??? Use of alters is allowed, but not for violate the RvR rules trying to make a port invulnerable. So funny comparation, lol.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sin perdón said:

Sorry to tell you that your arguments are as stupid as what you tried to do.😑

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Spain did the same at Nuevitas twice.  Punish them this time please.  

This time is really worse, Nuevitas issue was a trying to make a friendly port trade, and this is a clear attempt to prevent a real PB using an alter to create a false PB and a no hostility timer. This kind of behaviour deserves a clear punishment.

22 minutes ago, Despe said:

This time is really worse, Nuevitas issue was a trying to make a friendly port trade, and this is a clear attempt to prevent a real PB using an alter to create a false PB and a no hostility timer. This kind of behaviour deserves a clear punishment.

There was no friendly port trade.

Port owner have never agreed to any of those shenanigans. Port owner defended.

• Like 4

Just now, Beeekonda said:

There was no friendly port trade.

Port owner have never agreed to any of those shenanigans. Port owner defended.

O well, i have not real information about that, but if it is like you describe, i worse them.