Game-Labs Forum

No Key for game when it is on Steam Early Access - Confused.

I have purchased the standard edition and received the confirmation email. The game is on steam early access as a page so why haven't I received a key yet? Is it because the game needs to be available on steam early access before I get a key? I have checked my spam folder, no such email has been received. In essence, I would like to know two things:

1. How are we looking on the Q1 2020 estimate for getting a key if you purchased standard edition; i.e. is this prediction by your team still accurate.

2. If it is greater than Q1 2020 on the estimate, may I inquire as to upgrading to the Limited Edition?

Okay, I assume being given the cold shoulder means I messed up in what I was trying to ask here after 3 days waiting to hear back from you. At this point I am dying to upgrade to the limited edition anyway since it is only $10-20 difference so please just start a dialogue with me to get that process started. Please PM me with the details as soon as possible. If I had known that the page on steam early access was in a state that would not allow me to play anyway until formal release, then I would have splurged on Limited the first time. I beg the Dev team's pardon.